PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Jack at DCA

SpacedOutCM
10-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Looks like Dinosaur Jack finally has the scaffolding down.

With him being green, I think he looks much better. I never cared for the pink color he once was.

Over at mouseinfo, they have a couple of pics (http://www.mouseinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=475600#post475600)

splashmtngurl
10-26-2005, 08:25 PM
I like it alot better...he looks a little more natural...then again i have never really thought that it fit in that area but perhaps im wrong...only my opinion

Vegitabeta
10-27-2005, 12:33 AM
Wow! I think the pink was a lot more subtle! lol Maybe he could have been painted a paler green? He looks ill.

DaddyB
10-27-2005, 07:38 AM
They got rid of the sunglass straps! Remember that they broke within the first year and were just left there until now! So glad they just took them out completely rather than fix 'em to have them broken again.

I'll reserve judgement on the green until I see it in person Sunday.

Check my photo update on Monday or Tuesday for better pics.

stan4d_steph
10-27-2005, 08:57 AM
They got rid of the sunglass straps!They must have done this just to thwart the Eye Spy photographers. ;)

AaronInCal
10-27-2005, 10:28 AM
They got rid of the sunglass straps! Remember that they broke within the first year and were just left there until now! So glad they just took them out completely rather than fix 'em to have them broken again.

I'll reserve judgement on the green until I see it in person Sunday.

Check my photo update on Monday or Tuesday for better pics.

:rolleyes: Wow, I don't see anything wrong with the pics we have right now. At least it gives everyone an idea of what the Dino looks like......

charpaul
10-27-2005, 10:32 AM
I would imagine that the "pink" was not so subtle when it was fresh either.
It will fade in time and fit right in :D
Green is better than Pink in my opinion -LOL

TDBearGrrl
10-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Its very very green! I look forward to seeing it in person before I pass final judgement. I have a feeling they wanted it to stand out more. The pink you could almost pass without noticing maybe not so much with this green.

The Genii
10-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Well, I frequently swim in the other direction from the rest of the fishes, so I'll just say that I preferred the pink. Looked nice in the area.
The pink was a creative, unexpected choice. The green is an expected, run of the mill choice.