PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question- is this possible?

rentayenta
10-26-2005, 12:36 PM
GetAwayToday is offering a free 3 day kid's park hopper with any adult 3 day hopper purchase. In July I did not have time to upgrade my kids' hoppers to APs so I got an extension to be able to do it on our next visit. The price diff. is like $70 from the original ticket to a DAP.

My question is: can I combine the two tickets and upgrade to an AP. The kids ticket does not say free. I would use the ticket and just upgrade at the end and the expiration on the AP would be July.

Sorry if this is confusing......

rentayenta
10-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Nevermind. I see the error in my logic. :rolleyes:

DangerMouse
10-26-2005, 12:53 PM
GetAwayToday is offering a free 3 day kid's park hopper with any adult 3 day hopper purchase. In July I did not have time to upgrade my kids' hoppers to APs so I got an extension to be able to do it on our next visit. The price diff. is like $70 from the original ticket to a DAP.

My question is: can I combine the two tickets and upgrade to an AP. The kids ticket does not say free. I would use the ticket and just upgrade at the end and the expiration on the AP would be July.

Sorry if this is confusing......

Renta, are they running this special currently? I knew this was the case as of January, but didn't realize they were doing it already.

To answer your question, if I am understanding you correctly, we did something similar last year to purchase our kids' AP's. We used the adult parkhoppers to get the free child hoppers. The adult hoppers were used by the grandmas. The grandmas didn't want to upgrade, so we used their adult hoppers to purchase our kids' AP's. The CM's never even questioned it.

Is that what you are intending to do? Oh, btw, we will be there around the same time in Dec! We're going Dec 10-14. :)

KRA0125
10-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Renta, are they running this special currently? I knew this was the case as of January, but didn't realize they were doing it already.It looks like just January to me -
3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket Gate Price (ea) Our Price (ea)
KIDS FREE! One child ages 3 - 9 gets in FREE per paying adult. Offer valid January 3, 2006 thru April 27, 2006. Voucher must be redeemed on or before April 27, 2006. Good for 3 days admission into Disneyland® Resort and California Adventure™ Park with park hopping privileges. Includes one early which allows access to a designated Disneyland® Resort theme park before the park opens to the general public. Ticket expires 13 days after first use. Child ages 3-9. This ticket offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or offers, including, but not limited to, the Adult at Kids Price offer.

too bad - because we are going next month. :crying: