PDA

View Full Version : 50th Fireworks DVD

sajack
10-26-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi, This may have been brought up before and I missed it. Is there going to be a DVD with the 50th fireworks show? I have family who hasn't seen it and won't be able to and it's amazing.

Thanks!

Mark Mywords
10-26-2005, 12:11 PM
There's at least a couple of fan produced DVDs that have "Remember" on them. I think LaughingPlace.com is selling one of them over at their store. There's no "Official" release that I'm aware of.

Spazz
10-26-2005, 12:53 PM
I got a copy from windowtothemagic.com and although it is not Disney produced, it is very good. It was filmed on the May 5 weekend when the
50th kicked off.

JookyG
10-27-2005, 09:43 AM
I also purchased the windowtothemagic.com DVD, and am quite happy with it, even though I plan on making my own soon.

Off topic: Paul Barrie of windowtothemagic.com also produces a kick-arse podcast, which I highly recommend to Disneyland fans. The focus is on sound experiences. Most shows feature a hi-fi walk through the park and onto an attraction. The sound quality is amazing. In one episode he walks from the Esplanade to PoC, and if you listen carefully, along the way you can hear the clip-clop of the horsedrawn streetcars, the preshow of Tiki Room, the sound of the Jungle Cruise motorboats, the music from Tarzan's Treehouse, and more.

potterphreak
10-27-2005, 11:08 AM
DaddyB's site, www.visionsfantastic.com, has a video you can watch on your computer and it's free.

http://visionsfantastic.com/main.php?page=shows

I watched it a few weeks ago *just in case* we don't get great seats while we are there.