PDA

View Full Version : Wow! What a great perk! [Disney Visa = Snow White Priority Seating]

scaeagles
10-26-2005, 06:19 AM
COOL! I just got something in the mail from Disney saying that if I book my next Disneyland vacation with my Disney Visa, I can get priority seating at the Snow White show! That's almost enough to make me book today!

(while the mailing is real, I know the show is closed. Just being funny.)

HydroGuy
10-26-2005, 07:05 AM
COOL! I just got something in the mail from Disney saying that if I book my next Disneyland vacation with my Disney Visa, I can get priority seating at the Snow White show! That's almost enough to make me book today!

(while the mailing is real, I know the show is closed. Just being funny.)The Snow White show is closed. And it was not that great to begin with. Hopefully there are other perks available.

sierranevada
10-26-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah - we just got all our info for our trip next month. They put a flyer in the package that said "we regret to inform you that due to circumstances beyond our control, Snow White will not perform as originally scheduled duirng your upcoming vacation." No alternative was offered. Oh well! :| :

itig
10-26-2005, 09:53 AM

(while the mailing is real, I know the show is closed. Just being funny.)

Just got our card a few weeks ago...I am trying to remember, but I think some of the best perks are discounts at some of the restaraunts and free stroller rentals...besides the Disney bucks we'll be earning.

Oh...and BTW, my wife concurs with HydroGuy that the Snow White show was "meh".