PDA

View Full Version : Yay for Disneyland Picture!

ozbeauticn
10-25-2005, 07:41 PM
These are from a brand new digital camera, so I haven't seen them before I uploaded them, and it was our first time using the camera. Hopefully they're ok!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2118501941

Mostly random pictures of Disneyland including my boyfriend and I. Also includes pictures at Mickey's Halloween Treat!

Highlights of the trip:
-The new Animation Academy is really fun! My boyfriend loved it, of course he actually CAN draw... I did it once without him and twice with him. No making fun of my drawings.
-Mickey's Halloween Treat: not what I had expected, but included a lot of photo opportunities that I did enjoy. Also, who doesn't like dressing up?
-Riding in the front of the CK Holiday. The puller(driver) and firer?(guy who controls all the nozzles and stokes the fire) are so friendly and knowledgeable. Ironically, both times I have ridden up front have been when the breaktime guys come on. I do think that this is one of my favorite things now to do at Disneyland.
-Chickinterpretation at WOD: The Chicken Little dolls were soo cute! My boyfriend was excited about "The Chick."
-Watching the fireworks from IASW: We got to the park note ven 10 minutes before the fireworks were to start. We found a great spot to sit right as they were beginning. Too bad my new camera doesn't quite work for them...
-Space Mountain: Love it!

Not as good:
-I decided Disneyland alone is not for me. It just didn't feel so magical without someone there to share it with...
-Mickey's Halloween Treat: The selection of villians was pretty bad. I had been hoping for all the good ones that come out on Halloween, and was pretty dissappointed to see the normal park day villains (but was glad to see Hook because of our costumes).
-The refrigerator at our hotel was HORRIBLE! It froze stuff on the bottom shelf, and our ice packs in the freezer were liquid.
-When I arrived I found out my camera battery was dead. I didn't feel like spending $20 for a new one at DL, so only used my new digital camera the whole trip.

christina
10-25-2005, 07:56 PM
Great Pictures!! They're so cute. :p

twist1980
10-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Those are great! You are really lucky to have someone that looks like they enjoy Disneyland as much as you! Your costumes were really, really cute too!

And thank you for posting the Happiest Faces on Earth pic with the Make a Wish kids. That is so cool that Disney did a whole collage just for them!

IcDkRy16
10-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Very cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

PrincessAmie
10-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Great pictures! You two are adorable. So photogenic!! :) Thanks for sharing those.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Thanks for sharing your pictures. You got a ton of great shots with characters. Also lots of cute pics of you and your BF. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Lots of fun memories.