PDA

View Full Version : Question about attendance in Feb.

sajack
10-25-2005, 06:50 PM
Has anyone ever been to Disneyland on Valentine's Day? How crowded is it? Next year it falls on a Tuesday, do you think it would be busy?

Thanks!

TDBearGrrl
10-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Traditionally I have found this to be a good time to go. Tues to Thurs in February. But I fear this year will not be as 'uncrowded' as I like it. If October is any indication, all the hype about the 50th has worked and attendance is up. Good for stockholder me, bad for park visitor me.

nvmom
10-25-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm wondering about Feb too? I keep looking at March, early Apr... but then I wonder if hotel rates are better in Feb? But then again, how's the weather in Feb?

nvmom

MsYumiBr
10-26-2005, 06:33 AM
I go typically every year during President's Day weekend. Every year they tell us to expect large crowds. However, the last three years it has rained as if planned. The crowds I would say are medium but lines are very short (except for Soarin' at California Adventure). Also, don't try and leave Monday early from the Disneyland Hotel. Everyone is trying to do the same thing and between guests and bell hops, you can't get down the elevators. Make sure and make reservations for all you meals you plan to eat at a resort restaurant before your trip. During rain, they tend to get booked. I am speaking about Presidents' Day weekend specifically. Also, I have heard with the 50th going on it has been unusually busy all the time. Just expect the crowds and hope for the best. Keep a good attitude and you'll be fine. Otherwise, wait for next year.

Leash81
10-26-2005, 07:11 AM
Has anyone ever been to Disneyland on Valentine's Day? How crowded is it? Next year it falls on a Tuesday, do you think it would be busy?

Thanks!

My boyfriend and I always go to DL the weekend closest to Valentines Day, it's a tradition, and it is never crowded even on a weekend so if you go during the week it should be just fine.