PDA

View Full Version : 50th Popcorn Buckets

LoLoAndStitch
10-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey all :)
I was wondering if anyone knew which bucket, and when the bucket following Pluto will be out and available at the park? Going this weekend and was hoping for a new bucket!! :)
Thanks!

GrumpyUTboi
10-25-2005, 03:37 PM
MMMMM.... Honey Popcorn!

LoLoAndStitch
10-25-2005, 03:38 PM
MMMMM.... Honey Popcorn!
I've never tried the honey popcorn... im finicky lol

GrumpyUTboi
10-25-2005, 03:42 PM
I felt the same way. That was until I tried the popcorn and OH MY WAS IT GOOD!!! It was warm, gooey and oh so heavenly!

Gone2Disneyland
10-25-2005, 03:57 PM
I felt the same way. That was until I tried the popcorn and OH MY WAS IT GOOD!!! It was warm, gooey and oh so heavenly!
Where do you get the honey popcorn? Not from the popcorn carts, right?

janell
10-25-2005, 04:51 PM
I have seen the honey pop corn over by splash mt. But latley the cart has been gone. Is it offered somewhere else?

Vegitabeta
10-26-2005, 02:18 AM
Funny how nobody has answered the question yet lol.

hlbtimes2
10-26-2005, 07:41 AM
We were there from Oct. 13-17. We got a Pluto bucket and a Snow White bucket. Dont know how often they change them. I'm guessing its when they run out of one style.

We tried to get Honey Corn while we were there. One day we asked and someone said they put the cart away at dusk. The next day we went early in the day and asked someone else. They said that they only make it seasonally and didnt currently have it. Not sure who to believe! I know when we went in Dec. 2003 we were able to buy it. My 7 year old was very sad that she couldnt have her honey corn.

Dexter
10-26-2005, 12:29 PM
There's only two places that I know of that make/sell the honey popcorn.

The first if the ODV cart near Splash Mountian by the Pooh Ride

The other is at DCA over by Soarin'

I do not know if it's a seasonal item or not as I've never personally tried it. I know that when I tried to purchase a bucket last Thursday, the ODV cart by Spalsh Mt was gone.

lauramaynot
10-26-2005, 12:31 PM
Monday october 17th, got the snow white and seven dwarfs bucket.

hlbtimes if seasonal means it is raining, it could have truly been seasonal

hlbtimes2
10-26-2005, 01:04 PM
I didnt think of that! It was rainy the day they said it was "seasonal". Its just another reason we need to plan a return trip, very soon.

MermaidHair
10-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Funny how nobody has answered the question yet lol.

Everyone is/was too distracted by the thought of Honey Corn!:p

Vegitabeta
10-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Everyone is/was too distracted by the thought of Honey Corn!:p

Yes it would seem that way! lol

sandiegorob
10-27-2005, 02:55 PM
I collect the buckets also - DW thinks I'm odd, but not only because of the collection - so I was curious as well. Unfortunately, the honey popcorn is now more on my mind. I didn't know about it until now. I'm @ DL in two weeks and will have to get some over at DCA.

Polar33
10-28-2005, 07:55 PM
The Pluto bucket is still currently available. Each type is sold through until all are completely sold out and a new type is received from the warehouse, so it's hard to know exactly when a new kind will come available. But I doubt that it will be this weekend. The Snow White bucket being sold on the Fantasyland wagon is not part of the 50th bucket series, they are left overs from what the Enchanted Cottage can't sell now that the Snow White show is in hiatus.

Also, the Hunny Corn wagon won't be deployed until either spring break or un till City Hall has enough complaints that it's not out. And, DCA's popcorn wagons have returned to selling only regular carmel corn.

LoLoAndStitch
02-14-2006, 09:08 PM
So.. any cm's in ODV that know of a Jiminy Cricket bucket hiding anywhere? After the plutos lasting so long, i ddint run to the park for JC... and missed him! :(
Any help tracking him down would be appreciated! Thanks guys!
-bucket addict

Dexter
02-14-2006, 09:30 PM
I found Jiminy Cricket over at DCA two weeks ago just before the Super Bowl. I haven't been to DCA since so I don't know if he's still there or not, sorry! If it helps the bucket came from the main popcorn wagon in the sun plaza.

kohl
02-15-2006, 08:42 AM
When we were there in January they had Monsters Inc. buckets.

MammaSilva
02-15-2006, 08:59 AM
A dear friend managed to snag a JC bucket for me since that character has special meaning for me, and when we were there this past week we picked up the 'boo' bucket from Monsters Inc....

Vegitabeta
02-15-2006, 09:12 AM
I got a Goofy bucket...I don't even like Goofy that much!

mcow1
02-15-2006, 09:18 AM
There's only two places that I know of that make/sell the honey popcorn.

The first if the ODV cart near Splash Mountian by the Pooh Ride

The other is at DCA over by Soarin'

I do not know if it's a seasonal item or not as I've never personally tried it. I know that when I tried to purchase a bucket last Thursday, the ODV cart by Spalsh Mt was gone.
One other the popcorn cart in the front (Sunshine Plaza?) in DCA. So two in DCA one in DL. It's great but really oily

LoLoAndStitch
02-15-2006, 09:19 AM
Thanks all!! I'll try to send a local aper friend over to DCA... got there too late on Monday to get in the gates (wanted to go on Monsters Inc too! PhoeeY). Got my Boo Bucket though... at least ive got one more down! haha