PDA

View Full Version : "Parade of Dreams" Grand Marshall

mi_mous
10-24-2005, 08:25 PM
How do you get to be a Grand Marshall at the Parade of Dreams? Do they just choose someone at random that happens to be in the right place at the right time?
Just curious.
I think it would be fun.

Darkbeer
10-24-2005, 09:07 PM
How do you get to be a Grand Marshall at the Parade of Dreams? Do they just choose someone at random that happens to be in the right place at the right time?
Just curious.
I think it would be fun.

First choice goes to any sort of famous person at the resort that day (if they want to do it).

If not, then a "mystery CM' goes on the lookout in the park an hour or two before the parade, looking for a family that would "look good" in the parade, mainly folks that are smiling and having a good time. The CM will approach them, and ask if they want to do it, if they say no, then he/she goes looking for another family.

mi_mous
10-25-2005, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the info!

Whittibo
10-25-2005, 06:53 AM
First choice goes to any sort of famous person at the resort that day (if they want to do it).

If not, then a "mystery CM' goes on the lookout in the park an hour or two before the parade, looking for a family that would "look good" in the parade, mainly folks that are smiling and having a good time. The CM will approach them, and ask if they want to do it, if they say no, then he/she goes looking for another family.

DARN.. I should have pretended to be happy then. :( I guess yelling at your kids and yanking their arms pretty much excludes you then? Wish I would have known that while I was THERE!

DangerMouse
10-25-2005, 07:27 AM
DARN.. I should have pretended to be happy then. :( I guess yelling at your kids and yanking their arms pretty much excludes you then? Wish I would have known that while I was THERE!

LOL! :D

mi_mous
10-25-2005, 02:27 PM

LOL!! I know what you mean! I guess you never know who is watching when you are at Disneyland.. "We toys see everything!!" (Sorry, just made me think of that!)