PDA

View Full Version : December AP rates

rentayenta
10-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know if December's AP rates have been released? I have three ressies for the same dates; one at the HoJo, one at the DLH, and one at the PPH.

Pirate Princess
10-24-2005, 01:57 PM
As of yesterday.. no. (I called)

rentayenta
10-24-2005, 02:03 PM
As of yesterday.. no. (I called)

Thanks. So is finding out like a hit or miss deal?

Wendi
10-24-2005, 02:20 PM
I waited and waited for October dates and they never came. In fact, I just called and cancelled my Oct 29-31 ressies at Paradise Pier in case anyone wants to snag them... we decided to go a week later instead. Luckily DLH has AP rates the week I'm going... yay! I have to switch to Hojo's for the last two nights though since none of the property resorts had any rooms available, but that's perfectly ok with me!

Darkbeer
10-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Based on the reports of bookings in December, I doubt there will be any good deals. I would start to search for bargains off-site, and book ASAP.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
10-24-2005, 03:19 PM
I just got off the phone with DL, the CM said not to give up, there still might be December rates, but she didnt think there would be any the first week (or the dates of Christmas break for the schools). Which makes sense, as the resort is pretty much sold out the first week in December, and Christmas is always jam packed.

DangerMouse
10-24-2005, 03:22 PM
I just got off the phone with DL, the CM said not to give up, there still might be December rates, but she didnt think there would be any the first week (or the dates of Christmas break for the schools). Which makes sense, as the resort is pretty much sold out the first week in December, and Christmas is always jam packed.

Well, that is good news. Not that I'm willing to give up my $49 rate at the HoJo, but at least there's a chance the parks won't be completely packed during my visit 12/10-14. I'll keep crossing my fingers . . .

rentayenta
10-25-2005, 10:18 AM

This is good news. I guess I will keep calling daily. My PPH rate was through Expedia so I don't know if the AP rate would make it less but the DLH rate is ridiculously high so hopefully they will release them.