PDA

View Full Version : Partial day DL tickets?

msgmg68
10-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Can you still find partial day DL tickets anywhere?

Niwel
10-24-2005, 10:36 AM
Not that I've seen... I know some conventions offer special "half" day deals after 4 p.m. Otherwise you need to buy a full day ticket (or an annual pass).

10-24-2005, 10:40 AM
Isn't there a two-hour pass, officially for shopping? You leave your credit card number and if you don't return to sign out in two hours, they charge you for the full day.

msgmg68
10-24-2005, 10:44 AM
Isn't there a two-hour pass, officially for shopping? You leave your credit card number and if you don't return to sign out in two hours, they charge you for the full day.

I knew about this, but we wanted to ride a few rides, maybe catch the fireworks. I guess I could do that, but then I would feel bad about not really shopping for the two hours, you know?

What do all of you wise people think?

sunfun94
10-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Exactly..but apparently they normallywont let you in to do the shopping pass until after 4. We begged the CM at the Group Ticket /Guest relations(?) window just outside the gate and she let us go in 2 hours early as we were heading back to San Diego with our purchase for a bride to be and her rehearsal dinner.
They were really nice about it...:)

Mark Mywords
10-24-2005, 10:54 AM
I knew about this, but we wanted to ride a few rides, maybe catch the fireworks. I guess I could do that, but then I would feel bad about not really shopping for the two hours, you know?

What do all of you wise people think?

If there's a convention in town (is there ever not?), you might want to check out the possibility of purchasing "Twilight" passes over at the convention center. If I remember correctly, they're $25 or $30 bucks and get you into the park after 5pm. As of a year ago, I know you could purchase them at the information booth near the exhibit halls in the convention center. They don't seem to bother to "Confirm" that you are actually attending the convention.

msgmg68
10-24-2005, 11:46 AM
If there's a convention in town (is there ever not?), you might want to check out the possibility of purchasing "Twilight" passes over at the convention center. If I remember correctly, they're $25 or $30 bucks and get you into the park after 5pm. As of a year ago, I know you could purchase them at the information booth near the exhibit halls in the convention center. They don't seem to bother to "Confirm" that you are actually attending the convention.

We are going on Sunday Nov 20th, so I imagine they wouldn't have any the week of Thanksgiving.

Mark Mywords
10-24-2005, 01:28 PM
We are going on Sunday Nov 20th, so I imagine they wouldn't have any the week of Thanksgiving.

Actually, there are.
http://www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/events.cfm

Have a good trip!

msgmg68
10-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Actually, there are.
http://www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/events.cfm

Have a good trip!

Wow! Thanks so much for that info! Hopefully we will be able to get a twilight ticket!