PDA

View Full Version : Club Libby Lu Questions

truesally
10-24-2005, 07:59 AM
A friend went to Club Libby Lu last spring & got a Mom/Daughter "makeover" package - hairpiece, sparkly face decorations, manicure, goodies in a backpack - for $30. I thought this would be a fun treat for me & my daughter during our November trip, but I can't find any info on their website - there are 3 other choices but they're all geared just to the girl. (I want cute stuff too! :D ) Anyone have an inside scoop on this particular package?

10-24-2005, 08:12 AM
I haven't heard of it. Sounds super fun, though!

Disney4Me
10-24-2005, 08:38 AM
A friend went to Club Libby Lu last spring & got a Mom/Daughter "makeover" package - hairpiece, sparkly face decorations, manicure, goodies in a backpack - for $30. I thought this would be a fun treat for me & my daughter during our November trip, but I can't find any info on their website - there are 3 other choices but they're all geared just to the girl. (I want cute stuff too! :D ) Anyone have an inside scoop on this particular package?

We saw it at Downtown Disney near the entrance to THe California Hotel. The store looked pretty neat and there seemed to be a lot of happy little girls coming out of it. My DS would not go near the place but a little boy that was pintrading with him told him his mom and sister were in there getting done up. (and then he rolled his eyes.)

potterphreak
10-24-2005, 09:00 AM
You have to call and make an appointment for ALL makeovers, so when you call, ask about the Mom and Me makeover. I have heard of this as well, though I haven't done it. I don't want anything from there for me. LOL

mckygirl99
10-24-2005, 01:25 PM
We have been there many times, just for fun and for birthday parties. I haven't been brave enough to do the mom & me makeovers but I have seen them done and they are totally cute! Are you a APer? If so you do get a 10 or 20% discount, I can't remember. We have walked in and had makeovers and we've made appointments. To get the time you want, it's best to make the appointment. I would give them a call to find out the other info. you need.

Have fun!;)

potterphreak
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Last year, after hyping the store for 3 days to my then 5 year old daughter we got there and were informed they had 3 party makeovers back to back and wait time was at least 3 hours. Poor little Del!

truesally
10-24-2005, 08:51 PM
Thanks for all the input ~ I'll definitely call for reservations. My dd is also 5yo and would just love the pink explosion. Maybe I'll rethink the extent of my involvement - at least, you're saying I shouldn't go there right before our parents' night out at Catal? haha...:eek:

I don't want anything from there for me. LOL