PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing 1 day, 1 park tickets ahead

chahn
10-23-2005, 08:51 AM
I'm going to DL on 12/03 with my mother and husband and have emailed DL to find out if we can purchase our Saturday single day, single park tickets on Friday eve before the park closes so we can get into the park as early as possible on Saturday. Anybody here happen to know if we can do this? If not, I'll probably give DL a call next week.

Thanks,

Cindy

ferliemom
10-23-2005, 09:36 AM
Hi,

Yes, I think you can do this.
You can either purchase them on line and have them mailed to you, or you can purchase them and have them waiting at the "Will Call" ticket booth, which, in my limited experience, has pretty much no line, versus long ticket lines at the normal ticket counters.

I hope this helps!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Whittibo
10-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Isn't there something about ordering them online and getting a 20% coupon??

And yes, you can buy them in advance, you just get to use them for one day. You aren't entering the park the night before, so it will be fine. The tickets aren't for specific days.. like if you buy a ticket on 12/2 it's not ONLY good for that day.

Have a great time!

Darkbeer
10-23-2005, 11:12 AM
The One Day, One Park tickets are NOT available at Disneyland.com, they specifically do not sell them, as they want folks to buy other tickets instead.

And yes, you can get the tickets in advance at the Main Entrance Ticket Booths.

Whittibo
10-23-2005, 11:15 AM
The One Day, One Park tickets are NOT available at Disneyland.com, they specifically do not sell them, as they want folks to buy other tickets instead.

ah that sucks. :( oh well, at least you'll have time to buy them the night before!

I guess you wouldn't get a good coupon with the cheapest ticket anyway?? :(

chahn
10-25-2005, 09:04 AM
Yeah, I haven't found any discounts on the 1day,1park tickets. Thanks all for the info. At least we'll get to skip the ticket booth lines. From what I've read so far, it sounds like we'll be there on a really busy day so any time we can save not waiting in a line will be helpful. I'm making a mad dash for Space Mtn as soon as we get in the park.

-- Cindy

Gandalf
10-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I haven't found any discounts on the 1day,1park tickets. Thanks all for the info. At least we'll get to skip the ticket booth lines. From what I've read so far, it sounds like we'll be there on a really busy day so any time we can save not waiting in a line will be helpful. I'm making a mad dash for Space Mtn as soon as we get in the park.

-- Cindy
Not sure if this is an option for you, but does VONS still offer the hard plastic cards that are good for one park? They use to have the adult and children ones on the ends of the cash registers. Maybe Darkbeer would know if they work like a regular ticket.

Darkbeer
10-25-2005, 09:29 AM
VONS is selling a One Day ParkHopper for SoCal's at the SoCal price of $71.

The One Day, One Park tickets are ONLY available at the Main Ticket Windows.

outlaw8
10-25-2005, 10:03 AM
How much is a One Day, One Park ticket?

Darkbeer
10-25-2005, 10:13 AM
How much is a One Day, One Park ticket?

$56 for adults, $46 for kids 3 thru 9

annieb727
10-25-2005, 04:06 PM
if you are military, you can buy them from a military base ticket place for $47.75 adult, and $42.75 children. if not, maybe you know someone in the military that can buy it for you?