PDA

View Full Version : Another question re: tickets

jmdisque
10-22-2005, 05:12 PM
Another question for all you experts. I'm sure the questions will increase before we leave here in December.

I've seen spots where Southern California residents may have some savings on tickets. While we don't live in California, I do have a brother and a cousin, one in Fullerton, one in Anaheim. Are there any discounts that they can use to obtain cheaper admission tickets for us?

Just curious. Thanks for your response.

Jacquie

Wendi
10-22-2005, 05:21 PM
They may be able to purchase the tickets for you, but be aware that you also might be asked for ID upon using the tickets. Usually those tickets state that you need to show proof of residency to use them (not just to purchase them).

disneyhound
10-22-2005, 05:45 PM
What a bummer that would be if you showed up without valid ID! :crying:

Gone2Disneyland
10-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Another question for all you experts. I'm sure the questions will increase before we leave here in December.

I've seen spots where Southern California residents may have some savings on tickets. While we don't live in California, I do have a brother and a cousin, one in Fullerton, one in Anaheim. Are there any discounts that they can use to obtain cheaper admission tickets for us?

Just curious. Thanks for your response.

Jacquie
A friend told me about this company that sells discounted tickets year-round, including for Disneyland and DCA, and I've been spreading the word ever since.

http://www.employeesavingstickets.com/

The only catch is your California-based company needs to register for free with them. I finally got my company to sign up, and now I can buy a single-day passport to Disneyland or DCA for only $47.50 or park hoppers for $60.50. It helped when I was organizing a group trip of friends to Disneyland and DCA for August, and I plan to buy tickets for my parents thru there when they finally manage to come visit.

Let your brother and cousin know about it and see if they can take advantage of it to help your budget out.