PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience Disney Delivears shipping?

mikala
10-22-2005, 03:09 PM
There is an item that I want from Disneyana, and the other day when I called to order it, they said it was available. The CM couldn't answer nor get an answer about them accepting a Merchandise Credit from the World of Disney. She said they could place the order, and if it was not a accepted form of payment they could charge it to the card I would provide for the shipping.

Since she seemed extremely unsure I told her I would order it on my next trip, 11/4-11/7.

So, two questions:

Do they accept MC?

Has the shipping been pretty good as far as timely, and the items arriving safely? What is the normal time frame. From my purchase date on 11/7, I will be moving into my new home on the 17th. So I am kind of unsure where to have it sent.

Thanks

MrsG
10-22-2005, 03:22 PM
The only thing I have (tried) to order at DeliverEars was the 6 CD anniversary set. It is on back order... forever. And whenever I try to check the status on the website, it will never, ever, ever load, so I have no idea to this day what is happening with that order. Yep. Too busy/lazy to call.

I Heart Disneyland!
10-22-2005, 03:36 PM
I have ordered several things from them, and it's been wonderful. The disappointing thing recently was that they would NOT ship breakables to me. SO dumb!!! Otherwise, I've been very satisfied.

adriennek
10-22-2005, 03:51 PM
If you're having trouble you could also try MouseShoppe (http://www.mouseshoppe.com). If it's not on their website you can usually e-mail them and see if they can get the item for you. I've been very happy with their ability to get me stuff I want.

Adrienne

neffyh
10-22-2005, 05:10 PM
I got a small mini 50th Castle from the World of Disney and the shipping was perfect. The Time is great. Of course.....My castle was breakable so they re sent it too me about 2 times and then my castle came with out a scratch. They will do anything, too send your item in perfect condition.

AlbertaMinnie
10-23-2005, 06:49 AM
My one and only experience with their shipping was awesome! My dd bought herself a wallet in CA when we were there in July. Unfortunately, she lost it in CA as well!!!! The lost and found department never returned our e-mails, so we figured it was just gone for good. I contacted the Delivears at the end of September to order her a new one for her birthday in November. They told me it would be 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, which I expected and I thought that if it didn't arrive in time for her birthday, I would give it to her for Christmas. Boy, was I surprised when 10 days later, I got a package pickup slip in the mailbox from the courier company! If I can get it in Canada within 10 days, I can't imagine how quickly you guys get it delievered right there in the US!

stinkerbell
10-24-2005, 12:01 AM
We've gotten a lot of DeliverEars shipments, quickly and easily, never a hassle, always well-packed. :)

I wish I knew if they took merch. credit, but I have no idea how that works!