PDA

View Full Version : Single Rider help

jrad32
10-22-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm taking my wife to DL next week. She is four months pregnant, so there are certain rides she cannot go on. I'm looking to take advantage of single rider lines should I choose to ride some of the attractions she will be unable to ride.

My question is which rides have single rider lines, and how do you find the lines? I've never noticed the single rider lines before, probably because I never have needed to go on a ride by myself. Should I ask a CM at the front of an attraction?

Darkbeer
10-22-2005, 01:49 PM
The only attraction in Disneyland that offers Single Rider is Splash Mountain.

You just go to the CM located at the FASTPASS return area and ask for a Single Rider Pass, they will send you thru the exit to a CM near the loading area, who will either direct you over a bridge, or straight into a log.

In DCA, there are a few rides that offer it.

Screamin', get a slip at the main entrance from the CM, and then enter thru the special Wheelchair exit.

GRR (not always offered), check with the CM at the entrance for a slip, and go thru the exit.

Mulholland Madness, check with the CM at the entrance/FP return if they are offering it, if so, they will direct you to a special staircase.

Maliboomer, if they are offering it, a special entrance is located to the left of the main entrance, most times the gate is closed though.

Soarin', check with the CM at the FP return entrance for a slip. I recommend using a FP for this ride instead, as the wait for a single seat to show up can be long, as the CM's are very skilled in making the rows of 10 or so full with the regular guests.

Niwel
10-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Soarin', check with the CM at the FP return entrance for a slip. I recommend using a FP for this ride instead, as the wait for a single seat to show up can be long, as the CM's are very skilled in making the rows of 10 or so full with the regular guests.

100% yes to the FP on Soarin'. SR is a lousy option on that one. :)