PDA

View Full Version : good neighbor hotels

gautry
03-09-2002, 11:37 AM
hey guys when my parents come out to see me and the two four legged children they usually stay in the sage in july. This year they cannt any other good neighbor hotel sections

MonorailMan
03-09-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by gautry
hey guys when my parents come out to see me and the two four legged children they usually stay in the sage in july. This year they cannt any other good neighbor hotel sections

(Hopefully A) Translation:
Hey guys, when my parents come out to see me and the two four legged children [pets] they usually stay in the sage in July. This year they can't. [Are there] any other good neighbor hotel sections?

GoldenEars
03-09-2002, 04:48 PM
Hi~

If your parents want to stay in a hotel of nice quality, near by access to the Disney Resort, inexpensive, full service property with 2 pools, Jacuzzi, work-out facility, great dining on site, outside bar, room service, laundry, gift shop, nail/hair salon. Then make sure they stay at the...ANABELLA HOTEL!!

It's a new hotel property that opened up last March and it's right across the street from DCA, right next door to Tiffy's. It's hosts 359 rooms over 7 1/2 acres of lush land, with a missionary style theme to it. It's a wonderful property and I would highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for something that is NOT your typical stuffy, high rise property. This place is very open and airy...you'll love it!

I say all this because, I happen to work there!!:D I helped open the hotel when it first got under way. Anyway, let me know what you (and your parents) decide on doing.

Thanks~
Patrick

JoeCanadian
03-09-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan

(Hopefully A) Translation:
Hey guys, when my parents come out to see me and the two four legged children [pets]...

Inherent genetic condition? [shrugs] I dunno.

Lost Boy
03-09-2002, 06:47 PM
So what are the room rates at this new place?

GoldenEars
03-09-2002, 07:38 PM
The rates can be anywhere between $79 to $159, depending on the availability. You would need to contact the hotel and we'd let you know, once we got all the info from you.

Thanks~
Patrick

disneynut
03-09-2002, 07:54 PM
Can dogs stay? Any restrictions on size? On a side note, do you give AAA discounts or will you be raising the prices for the holiday season? Thanks!

GoldenEars
03-09-2002, 08:08 PM
Dogs can stay ONLY if they're *seeing eye* dogs. And yes, we give AAA rates too, that would be $79 (half off of $158). Of course, the AAA rate is based upon space availability, so make sure you check with us first to make sure we can honor it. If you need more infor about the Anabella Hotel, just tap into our own website...it's really informative!

anabellahotel.com

Thanks for your interest~
Patrick:)

awinner
03-10-2002, 10:39 PM
the anaheim hilton allows you to bring dogs up to 20lbs...you must sign a waiver though.

jslivinski
04-01-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by DsneNut
If your parents want to stay in a hotel of nice quality, near by access to the Disney Resort, inexpensive, full service property with 2 pools, Jacuzzi, work-out facility, great dining on site, outside bar, room service, laundry, gift shop, nail/hair salon. Then make sure they stay at the...ANABELLA HOTEL!!
Patrick Wow, this place looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing the information with us.