PDA

View Full Version : Need help planning itinerary for Disneyland VIP tour

simmonne
10-21-2005, 06:59 AM
I called disney and recieved some info on tne vip tours. Apparently you can create your own itinerary. Does any one have any advice as to do this? I was thinking I could take the different things I like from the other tours and incorporate them into one. What do you think?

10-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Personally, I'd get them to take me around the old Submarine Voyage showbuilding and lagoon, now being done over. I would get them to show me all the props and effects.

Your answer may be a little different.

simmonne
10-21-2005, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the great idea, is that where they are creating the finding nemo ride?

Micki0624
10-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I called disney and recieved some info on tne vip tours. Apparently you can create your own itinerary. Does any one have any advice as to do this? I was thinking I could take the different things I like from the other tours and incorporate them into one. What do you think?

On the Walk in Walt's Footsteps they took you behind the Tiki Room and into Club 33.

I suggest tailoring your tour to who is going on it. Do you and the people going on the tour really like DL history? Thrill rides? Looking for romance? Maybe try to pick a theme and create the itinerary towards that.

Wendi
10-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Have them find EXACTLY where all of your photos are in the mosaics and let you see them all up close!!! ;)

simmonne
10-26-2005, 12:22 PM
I have just made some priority seating arrangements through Disney Special Activities Office (Vip tour)and have reserved seating for Fantasmic. Does any one know where they might put us? I did not pay extra for the buffet.