PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland park album II

jrsharp21
03-09-2002, 10:57 AM
If you could make the Disneyland theme park album II what songs or attractions soundtracks on the cd?

HondaBoy
03-09-2002, 11:32 AM
I'd say make Disneyland Album II an International 2 CD Compilation of unique music from the Disneyland parks (One CD is for the ones in the US and one for Tokyo & Paris) in California, Florida, Paris, and Tokyo. Also, sell this album at only the Disneyland parks around the world. It'll be almost a sure hit if they can do this. It'll bring back memmories of when Disney used to release theme park only merchandise instead of letting people buy the items online, through the Disney Store, etc.

jrsharp21
03-09-2002, 11:53 AM
It took some thinking to actually figure out what I would put on a pt II. I tried to imagine myself walking around Disneyland and what sounds I would like to hear. Here is what I came up with (in no particular order):

1) The music in Tarzan's treehouse (for some reason I have taken a liking to this).

2) a Jungle Cruise spiel....maybe just a standard one with some of the jokes you hear on the ride everytime i.e. backside of water

3) Something out of Billy Hill and the Hillbillies

4) music from the organ behind dumbo

5) the Tea Cups soundtrack

I have to think about this some more. But thats what I have come up with so far.

Morrigoon
03-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Various and sundry sound effects, such as the steam whistle from the Mark Twain (I set that as my windows start sound and paired it up with the Twain wallpaper... very cool :)) Or the sound of the train.

Uncle Dick
03-11-2002, 01:01 AM
Updated spiels from Monorail and/or Disneyland Railroad.
New Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Music from Imagination Institute.
Music from Innoventions.
More of Big Thunder Townsfolk.

Ace
03-11-2002, 06:16 PM
If it was up to me, it would be all the songs they play over speakers and stuff.... like, not attraction music. Am I making sense? I should be...