PDA

View Full Version : CA Screamin and fast pass. What's up with that?

justagrrl
03-09-2002, 09:00 AM
Just looking for someone who knows what was up... yesterday we got to DCA about 4pm and there wasn't any fast passes available for CA Screamin. Normally, there are fast passes available up until an hour or two before closing (at 8pm). What I found strange was that they weren't giving out fast passes - and there was no one in the fast pass lane either. You'd think if they'd have sold out, the fast pass lane would have someone in it...but no one at all.

We noted that the machines were covered. A friend went back and asked the CM on duty, who said: "there are no more".

Are they messing with the fast pass idea for this ride? Trying to cut down on complaints from non-fast passers? Thoughts?

disneynut
03-09-2002, 01:58 PM
How long was the stand-by line? Maybe there were too few people at the park to justify having fastpass opened? Just a thought....

cemeinke
03-09-2002, 02:05 PM
The past few times I was there they weren't running full coasters, maybe that's why Fast Pass is curtailed?

FEJ
03-09-2002, 02:29 PM
I believe it is due to the fact that you only have to wait 510 minutes longer in the standby line.

MonorailMan
03-09-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by FEJ
I believe it is due to the fact that you only have to wait 510 minutes longer in the standby line.

I'm guessing he means 5-10 min.

Hopefully it's not 510, that's about 8.5 Hours! :eek:

HBTiggerFan
03-10-2002, 09:34 AM
I was at DCA yesterday and the fastpass return time for Screamin was 4:10-5:10 and this was at 2:15ish. The stand-by line was 50 minutes. Maybe they did run out?