PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Travelodge International Inn?

potterphreak
10-19-2005, 02:58 PM
:confused:
Help! My dad has decided to come down to Anaheim the same day as us as opposed to the next day and I am looking for a room for him for one night. He is staying at the DL Hotel for the rest of his trip, but my AP rate doesn't work for that Sunday. I found a REALLY good rate for the Anaheim Travelodge International Inn and it has really good reviews from Trip Advisor, but Lord knows I can't make a decision regarding DL without first asking for advice from my favorite peeps here on MP. Any comments/help greatly appreciated!!
$65 a night, sounds amazing!

SCUBAbe
10-19-2005, 04:57 PM
is this the one down on harbor? If so i stayed there once. I drove to the park from that hotel, although I know some people who walked it. the hotel was ok, clean, bed was comfortable, decor drab, but to sleep in shower in I can't complain.

TahoeBob
10-19-2005, 08:20 PM
:confused:
Help! My dad has decided to come down to Anaheim the same day as us as opposed to the next day and I am looking for a room for him for one night. He is staying at the DL Hotel for the rest of his trip, but my AP rate doesn't work for that Sunday. I found a REALLY good rate for the Anaheim Travelodge International Inn and it has really good reviews from Trip Advisor, but Lord knows I can't make a decision regarding DL without first asking for advice from my favorite peeps here on MP. Any comments/help greatly appreciated!!
$65 a night, sounds amazing!

I stayed there 2 years ago, it was not bad at all. pool was warm, room was very clean, best part was I got it on price line for $33.00 a night on a OCT. weekend.

Bob