PDA

View Full Version : Kelloggs pin offer

Nancy
10-19-2005, 01:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone has tried the offer from Kelloggs to recieve a pin with proofs of purchase. They have two options, either to mail it away or to bring proofs of purchase to the parks. I would hate to get to Disneyland and have them not have any left or not know anything about it. ....Thoughts anyone, CM's ????:)

Gone2Disneyland
10-19-2005, 02:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone has tried the offer from Kelloggs to recieve a pin with proofs of purchase. They have two options, either to mail it away or to bring proofs of purchase to the parks. I would hate to get to Disneyland and have them not have any left or not know anything about it. ....Thoughts anyone, CM's ????:)
Funny you should post this. Just this past weekend, I was just going thru my dust-collecting collection of Disney pins, including the two pins (I think I got two) and lanyard I ordered by mail from Kellogg's. I got them some time ago, I want to guess and say it was last Christmas. I live in near Disneyland but for some reason I thought that the in-person redemption was only at WDW...? Maybe not, but anyway that's why I ordered by mail and they arrived just fine. I ended up losing interest in continue to get the rest from Kellogg's (refer to dust-collecting comment above :p )

going2disneyAZ
10-19-2005, 02:58 PM
http://www.kelloggs.com/cgi-bin/brandpages/promotion.pl?promotion=3299&company=3

Looks like you can get them at DLR as well as WDW.

Leash81
10-19-2005, 03:27 PM

I sent away for mine last month because the offer expired 9/30 and I won't be at DLR until 10/28 and I wasn't sure if the park would still honor the giveaway.

going2disneyAZ
10-19-2005, 03:50 PM
I sent away for mine last month because the offer expired 9/30 and I won't be at DLR until 10/28 and I wasn't sure if the park would still honor the giveaway.

Offer available until 9/30/2006 or while supplies last. Limit 5 pins per household

NOTE the 2006 date.

Mermaid
10-19-2005, 07:18 PM
Hmmm... I may have to start eating Rice Krispies again!!

Leash81
10-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Offer available until 9/30/2006 or while supplies last. Limit 5 pins per household

NOTE the 2006 date.

Oh, well silly me. Well now I don't have to remember to bring the Proof of Purchase with me. Thanks for the info.

TTFN92
10-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I got one. We went in Sept. and I handed the girl in the Buzz store the coupons and she handed me the pin. It was the one of the tea cups, just like on the box.

TTFN92
10-19-2005, 09:42 PM

Or fruit snacks ;) .

ima_mickeyfan
10-20-2005, 10:28 AM
does anyone have a pic. of what the pins look like?

yellowrosedtxn
10-20-2005, 10:57 AM
I sent for a pin for me and each of my kids (3) at different times. I got them in about a month.

Nancy
10-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Thanks everyone!!! I'm going to give it a try at the park as we're going next month. If we can't get them there, I can always send them in when we get home.:)

TTFN92
10-20-2005, 09:20 PM
does anyone have a pic. of what the pins look like?

The one I got was the same one that was shown on the side of the fruit snacks box that was a yellow Mickey head with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy (I think) in tea cups. The Mickey tea cup is 3D and moves. I haven't seen anything for the other ones. I'm going to have to buy some cereal before we go next month.

I just got a free pin in the mail today for the Disney Vacation Club. Now we have another pin to trade. I love getting things for free ;) .

Gone2Disneyland
10-21-2005, 11:39 AM
The one I got was the same one that was shown on the side of the fruit snacks box that was a yellow Mickey head with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy (I think) in tea cups. The Mickey tea cup is 3D and moves. I haven't seen anything for the other ones. I'm going to have to buy some cereal before we go next month.

I just got a free pin in the mail today for the Disney Vacation Club. Now we have another pin to trade. I love getting things for free ;) .
Okay, now I'm hooked (again) into this Kellogg's pin thing, at least for this pin. Last night I bought three boxes of cereal so I could have all three certificates, and this time I'll drop by Disneyland instead of sending away for it by mail. :geek:

Btw, I got that Disney Vacation Club pin in the mail too. That was a fun surprise. I own a slew of Disney pins for fun, but I haven't gotten into the trading thing. Maybe one day.

Nancy
10-22-2005, 08:02 AM
Okay, now I'm hooked (again) into this Kellogg's pin thing, at least for this pin. Last night I bought three boxes of cereal so I could have all three certificates, and this time I'll drop by Disneyland instead of sending away for it by mail. :geek:

Btw, I got that Disney Vacation Club pin in the mail too. That was a fun surprise. I own a slew of Disney pins for fun, but I haven't gotten into the trading thing. Maybe one day.

That's how we got started. I had a bunch of pins I had bought years ago at a Disney Store clearence for CHEEEEEP and got the lanyard and pin from our last trip through Disney Travel. It is so addicting to do pin trading. (I used to think it was silly too!):D

mi_mous
10-22-2005, 09:55 PM

Mermaid,

What may I ask is on that cats head, and how did you keep it there for a picture??? It's cute, but what is it, a lime??