PDA

View Full Version : December Entertainment

celinas mommy
10-18-2005, 04:30 PM
I was just looking at disneyland.com and they have the December Entertainment Schedule available. It appears they have it up until the 30th. Just thought those planning a trip in December would like to check it out.

Donald Duck Fan68
10-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks, I've been waiting for this and wondered what was the delay in getting it up. It looks like they're doing the 50th fireworks show thru the Holiday season. I know some were hoping for the Holiday Fireworks.

SeansMom
10-18-2005, 04:46 PM
Thanks...I was waiting for this, too. Just one question: I don't see the candlelight event posted. Is that really going to happen that week-end???

pisces
10-18-2005, 05:34 PM
The Electrical Parade at 8:45 pm ?????? That's a bit late. Better that than never, though.

I see I'm going to do a bit of jogging around trying to make each parade. It's a lot of parades to try to catch, and I absolutely must see the second Christmas Fantasy Parade, although I may duck out early to try to get over to that 8:45 pm Electrical Parade.

I'm going to try and see how many parades I can make it to----excluding the Block Party bash--which I don't care about.

....And then try to fit in my 2 hour dinner somewhere around there.

Yikes!

pisces
10-18-2005, 05:45 PM
"All Park attractions are currently operational". :)

It's been a long time since we've heard that. One of the things that makes this December special.

And I guess after December, it won't be that way for a long time.

Pirate Princess
10-18-2005, 06:08 PM
THANK YOU celinas mommy!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting to hear those words!!
(I'm off to disneyland.com!!)

emmah
10-18-2005, 07:59 PM
:) oh thank you for posting this! i have just been to look at the schedule and I am so excited! All of my previous trips have been in the off-off season before (late january), so I have never seen the fireworks, or fantasmic! or even the billy hill billys or the holiday overlays or, to be honest, even a queue at an attraction! so it feels like this next trip (nov 29 - dec 4) is going to be like visiting a whole new park! all the parades are on, and the fireworks every night, and fantasmic twice on fri/sat and .... queues and crowds and everything! hurruh!:) :| :| :|