PDA

View Full Version : Where is Kim Possible?

kimmer e7
10-17-2005, 08:53 PM
My DD is crazy about KP!!! Any hints on seeing her at DL/DCA???

Rhiannon8404
10-17-2005, 10:48 PM
I think it would be great if Kim and Ron showed up at DCA from time to time. I really like the show. My son thinks it would be great if the Power Rangers were at the park as well. Unfortunatly, it seems they are really trying to keep it movie characters only...not so much the TV characters. It's too bad because DCA could fill that niche.

DopeyWife
10-17-2005, 11:46 PM
I have actually seen Kim and Ron in the Hollywood backlots area of DCA, but that was only once, and it was over a year ago.

BWthespian
10-18-2005, 01:49 AM
The power rangers at disneyland? hmmm not to be mean but i think thats stupid lol.

10-18-2005, 05:24 AM
Kim Possible and Mulan are our favorite Disney girls.

stan4d_steph
10-18-2005, 05:46 AM
Disney has been testing out KP and Ron characters at MGM Studios in WDW. If they are successful there, hopefully they will be introduced at DL. :)

tstan70
10-18-2005, 08:20 AM
That would be great if they could have Kim Possible and Ron in DCA. My daughter loves KP and would absolutely love to see her. She is even KP for halloween this year.

Vegitabeta
10-18-2005, 08:56 AM
I love KP too!

Rhiannon8404
10-19-2005, 07:40 AM
The power rangers at disneyland? hmmm not to be mean but i think thats stupid lol.
Well, they are owned and distrubuted here by Disney and can only be watched on the Disney channel, Toon Disney or ABC Family. They were at Disneyland once a year or two ago marking the new season of Disney programming. So not as stupid as you think.

Mark Goldhaber
10-19-2005, 06:10 PM
The Power Rangers are actually in the Stars and Motor Cars Parade at the Disney-MGM Studios in Florida.

mi_mous
10-20-2005, 12:04 AM
I think it would be great if Kim and Ron showed up at DCA from time to time. I really like the show. My son thinks it would be great if the Power Rangers were at the park as well. Unfortunatly, it seems they are really trying to keep it movie characters only...not so much the TV characters. It's too bad because DCA could fill that niche.

Watching the Disney Channel recently, they showed a lot of footage of the Power Rangers at what I can only assume is DW, or one of those parks. Perhaps if it gets attention there, it will come here?

ChipmunkStar
10-20-2005, 12:12 AM
KP actually appeared at Disneyland first during the last Prime Time Weekend in the Hollywood Backlot area. She was accompanied by Ron Stoppable, and there were some appearances also made by the Power Rangers.

KP and Ron have not been seen at the Disneyland Resort since that event, but have been spotted recently at the Disney Studios in Florida. No word has been sent out whether or not KP and Ron will be returning to the Disneyland Resort anytime soon.