PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Day Crowds at DL

nsxdrift_89
10-17-2005, 08:49 PM
How will the crowds be this year, will they be less since Halloween is on a weekday?

I have a feeling they might be crowded, is ther at Mickey's Halloween Party on Halloween.

Wendi
10-17-2005, 09:06 PM
I doubt it will be very busy, last year it wasn't busy at all, and it was a Sunday. There aren't any events planned for Halloween day/night at DLR, but they may still do the very private/low-key trick-or-treat and carnival type games & stuff in the GCH lobby. No guarantees of course, and that is something they've just done in the past for resort hotel guests. The great thing about Halloween in Disneyland is that you get to see quite a few villains out and about in the parks, which is a rare sight.

DaddyB
10-18-2005, 10:39 AM
I've gone every halloween day for the last few years. It's generally not any more crowded, or sparse, than any other day (IMO). You DO see many more people (kids) dressed as characters... and usually (by my experience) Disney will dust off some villains costumes for meet n greets that you don't usually see except maybe in fantasmic.

Check out my update from 10/10 for some desktops of the villains from Pocahontas and Snow White that I took one halloween day.

(and the poor gravedigger from HM!)

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_10_10_Update/10_10_Update.htm