PDA

View Full Version : We are back, Thank you to everyone for all the advice!

mollie1
10-16-2005, 05:48 PM
Just want to say a big Thank You to all who helped me out on planning our trip. What great advice I got on this board and it all came true, I wrote everything down and wasn't dissapointed once. We went with our 5 grandaughters and son and wife, stayed at the candy cane and it was wonderful, it was warm while we were there and the kids enjoyed the pool in the afternoons and evenings. We ate a few dinners at Mimi's and it was so good. we also had a chance to go to the disney warehouse and eat at the In and Out Burger place which was also very good. We all enjoyed the rides although it was busy there , but we had a four day pass and Mon, Tue, Wed were the best days , took Thur off and Friday was busy, Soarin Over Ca. what a great ride, got to do it twice. I booked everything myself and most of it online, and everything worked out perfect. I was a little worried when we left thinking something might go wrong, but thankfully nothing did. And when you are planning a trip with 9 people it gets a little scary, So if anyone out there is planning a trip to DL. this board is the best!

Crazy4DL
10-16-2005, 06:02 PM
. this board is the best!

I agree!! ;)

Glad you all had a great trip. :)