Trip Reports
10-16-2005, 06:05 PM
* Time of Year: Spring
* Travel Method: Plane, Rental Car
* Resort: Offsite
* Accommodations
* Ages Represented in Group: Adult
* Disneyland Experience Represented in Group: Infrequent
* Comments: In August 1994, Barb and I visited Disneyland again. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Anaheim Center on this trip, after our less than thrilling experience at Maingate the previous time. Holiday Inn Anaheim Center is a keeper! It's a very nice hotel, close to the park, with hourly shuttle service...and as a Holiday Inn offers Priority Club Points (a major issue for me).

My two goals for this trip (thanks to Birnbaum's book) were to eat breakfast at the River Belle Terrace, one of Walt's favorites, and split baked chicken at the Plaza Inn, Roy's favorite Disneyland meal. We did both. The River Belle was very busy, I'm not sure I ever have to go back (I just wanted to eat at Walt's favorite). On the other hand, the Plaza Inn was very, very good. We'll almost certainly return there.

Besides that, we just wanted to enjoy the park. We'd been to Disneyland just a few months earlier, and we would be going to WDW within a month, so it wasn't necessary to kill ourselves to see everything.
Major discoveries:

* The River Belle Terrace is OK, but not spectacular.
* The Plaza Inn was very good. I recommend it.

Brian Bennett