PDA

View Full Version : Belle

Alisonsmom
10-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Has anyone seen Belle in her blue dress in the park? I have a daughter who is dressing like her in the blue dress and would love to have a picture of the together!

Dancin4theMouse
10-16-2005, 03:07 PM
I've seen her occasionally in her blue dress... usually she will wear it during rainy weather so as not to mess up her yellow gown. Good luck!

Opus1guy
10-16-2005, 03:27 PM
It is rather hard to find a blue dressed Belle. I know because my honey who is a big book/library supporter just loves who she calls "Library Belle" (blue dress) and was always ticked she could never find one to get a picture taken with (the gold ball gown seems to be favored by the parks).

Finally one day we were walking in the France pavilion at Epcot and there was Blue Belle! My honey was so excited and happy, that she practically shoved The Beast to the ground so she could get a picture of herself with just Blue Belle! :)

Hope you can find her.

Drince88
10-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Does she do a 'story time' in Fantasyland anywhere? It would make sense that she's in her blue dress for that.

LoveDL
10-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Yes, she does storytime in Fantasyland and this is where we saw Belle in her blue dress.

MissKim
10-16-2005, 04:02 PM
That's odd... at WDW, it's almost impossible to find Belle in her yellow gown. We have several pictures of her in blue, but the word is that she's only very rarely in yellow in FL.

SarahShep
10-16-2005, 06:03 PM
I think, a couple years back and if I can remember correctly, Belle was at Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast in her blue dress... Since the princess thing starts at lunchtime, maybe she still goes there...

cstephens
10-16-2005, 08:43 PM
Many of my male friends much prefer Belle in her "peasant dress" rather than in her ball gown.

MyBeast
10-17-2005, 02:41 AM
I've noticed at Disneyland she is in her yellow dress and at WDW she is in her blue dress most often. What I would love is a pic with the Beast in his blue dinner clothes. Awww I love the Beast.

SuefromRI
10-17-2005, 06:45 AM
I never knew that Belle appears in her blue dress. At DL & WDW we have only seen her in the gold ballgown, My daughter is now 23, but loves her princesses and would be happy to find a new one if we can find Belle in blue. I will now keep my eyes open on our next trip to WDW, especially in France, EPCOT to surprise her. One again, thanks to Mousepad for learning something new.

Alisonsmom
10-17-2005, 07:56 AM
Thanks for all the help. I will definitly let you know if we find her in the blue dress. We are leaving on Wednesday 10/19 and coming back on 10/23 so we have 5 days to find her.

drjones
10-17-2005, 08:43 AM
that's funny, yesterday (Sunday), at the park, enjoying our overcast day, eating lunch at the tables in front of the Plaza Gardens when we see a princess we didn't recognize. we went for a closer look and realized it was Belle. she was waring her blue dress, but she also had her blue cloak over. With the hood up over her head, it made it difficult to recognize her. Maybe they are planning on bringing her out more.

ChipmunkStar
10-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Belle normally wears her Gold ball gown around the Disneyland parks, unless she is visiting at Goofy's Kitchen or if the weather seems like it will be rainy. In those two scenarios she will wear her blue peasant dress.

Otherwise, It's all bling bling, baby!

stan4d_steph
10-20-2005, 05:46 AM
that's funny, yesterday (Sunday), at the park, enjoying our overcast day, eating lunch at the tables in front of the Plaza Gardens when we see a princess we didn't recognize. we went for a closer look and realized it was Belle. she was waring her blue dress, but she also had her blue cloak over. With the hood up over her head, it made it difficult to recognize her. Maybe they are planning on bringing her out more.That's where I saw her. Right near MouseAdventure central. Too bad I didn't get to see you drjones. :)

sbnuggie
10-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Last year when we were in Disneyland was the 1st week in December. The weather was cool, not cold, but cool for So Cal standards. Each time we saw Belle by the castle she was in her blue dress. My daughters got great pictures and video with her. Maybe the costume has to do with the Forecast??

ChipmunkStar
10-20-2005, 12:41 PM
And I repeat myself...

unless she is visiting at Goofy's Kitchen or if the weather seems like it will be rainy. In those two scenarios she will wear her blue peasant dress.

garrett240
10-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Yesterday, (Wednesday) the Golden Belle was at the Plaza Gardens Stage at 4:30 playing games with the little girls. She played Ring Around the Rosie, Princess Says and danced the Hocky Pockie. She also played other games. She spent 30-45 minutes out playting games. Then she did a group picture with all of the girls. She signed autographs, but didn't really take time for individual pictures.

PirateSmile
10-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Does she do a 'story time' in Fantasyland anywhere? It would make sense that she's in her blue dress for that.
All of the times I've seen that she is in her gold gown...

Alisonsmom
10-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the help. We were not able to see her in the blue dress but we did get to see her in the gold ball gown. The girls had such a great time. Belle told dd that she was going to wear that dress but decided on the gold gown. It was so cute that she noticed my dd was dressed as her in the blue dress.