PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Inn on Manchester Ave?

siamese1975
10-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any reviews on this holiday inn (by the Staybridge suites on Manchester ave?)...my original choice for hotel was sold out and I now have reservations at this one :~D

Artiste
10-15-2005, 07:48 PM
We stayed at that Holiday Inn for 2 years, and it was very nice! For the past 2 years (including our trip last week), we stayed at the Staybridge which is even nicer--I really recommend that!! The Staybridge has suites, which are like mini apartments with living rooms, full kitchens, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, plus a full breakfast each day (and some dinners--on Wednesdays I think) is included at no extra charge.

But the Holiday Inn is very clean, nice beds and rooms, huge bathrooms, and I really recommend it! There is a shuttle to Disneyland right out front, but we never used it (we have AP's with parking included). The pool is beautiful and big, and my kids loved the game room there.

We always book our trips through getawaytoday.com and both the Holiday Inn and Staybridge have "free night" specials.

I hope this helps!!