PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Disneyland!

tlovesdis
10-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

We are at Disneyland right now! We are taking a break from the parks and lounging at the Grand Californian! Disneyland is crazy packed today! We got here at 10am and Space Mountain had a 75 minute wait! You can barely walk around the place! We are having fun though. Had lunch at Blue Bayou and will see the fireworks tonight!

Just wanted to say hello!

disneyfand
10-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Ya? Rub it in why don't 'cha. Sounds like fun. Sorry 'bout the crowds. Hope to hear more.:)

Crazy4DL
10-15-2005, 04:13 PM
Oh how fun! Have a blast! It is extra fun to hear from posters while they are actually at DL. :D

disneyhound
10-15-2005, 04:27 PM
...Disneyland is crazy packed today!...Being a weekend or is it the 50th that has it so busy? Have a great visit!

DISNEYfied
10-15-2005, 05:02 PM
I was there last night and it was "crazy packed" as well. I got there around 7:45PM and Space had a 60 min wait. It broke down when I got there so my friend and I decided to have dinner at Pizza Port where we watched a giant crowd gather for Space while eating. When it reopened around 8:30, people ran in and the wait time went from ---- to 60 mins in a matter of seconds. The Fast Pass stayed --:-- all night though. The hub was impossible for fireworks so I watched from the Rivers of America (I really liked the fog effect there for the HM portion) and managed to grab myself a nifty front and center spot for Fantasmic! We got in 2 Haunted Mansion Holiday rides and it was time to go home!

Wow... that turned into a mini trip report... :p

Whittibo
10-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Hope the weather is holding out for you. I know there was talk of thunder storms!

I bet the week will be less crowded for you. In my opinion, Fridays/Saturdays are always crowded. I hate busy park days.

K & S
10-15-2005, 05:37 PM
Being a weekend or is it the 50th that has it so busy? Have a great visit!

I was there on Tuesday and yesterday, both days were usually crowded for this time of year. It must be the 50th.

K

coronado_g
10-15-2005, 06:18 PM
Give us a report and don't forget Screamin'. I'd love to hear some details about the re-open.

disneyhound
10-16-2005, 06:58 AM
I was there on Tuesday and yesterday, both days were usually crowded for this time of year. It must be the 50th.

KI hope when we get there in January that things settle down a bit. Most of the locals should have experienced all the 50th stuff several times by then... Or, am I just fooling myself?

GrumpyUTboi
10-16-2005, 07:24 AM
Just foolin yourself

Wendi
10-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Wow, everyone must've figured out the secret time of year to go to Disneyland... drat!!!

DISNEYLAND GUY
10-16-2005, 05:34 PM
I was there last night and it was "crazy packed" as well. I got there around 7:45PM and Space had a 60 min wait. It broke down when I got there so my friend and I decided to have dinner at Pizza Port where we watched a giant crowd gather for Space while eating. When it reopened around 8:30, people ran in and the wait time went from ---- to 60 mins in a matter of seconds. The Fast Pass stayed --:-- all night though. The hub was impossible for fireworks so I watched from the Rivers of America (I really liked the fog effect there for the HM portion) and managed to grab myself a nifty front and center spot for Fantasmic! We got in 2 Haunted Mansion Holiday rides and it was time to go home!

Wow... that turned into a mini trip report... :p

i was there on friday too!

we had fastpasses for 8, and then it broke down before we got there, so we came back after the fireworks, and it was open again, and thats when they changed the time from 90 to 120 minutes! fastpass was about a 30 minute wait at about 1015. While we were on it, it broke down AGAIN!, but this time it was fun because they had to turn all the lights on and we got to see inside space mountain, its really cool when you get to see everything.

just thought i would share

K & S
10-16-2005, 09:59 PM
i was there on friday too!

we had fastpasses for 8, and then it broke down before we got there, so we came back after the fireworks, and it was open again, and thats when they changed the time from 90 to 120 minutes! fastpass was about a 30 minute wait at about 1015. While we were on it, it broke down AGAIN!, but this time it was fun because they had to turn all the lights on and we got to see inside space mountain, its really cool when you get to see everything.

just thought i would share

We need some way to identify other Mouse Planet people at the park. It would be nice to meet more of the people who post here.

K

I Heart Disneyland!
10-16-2005, 10:47 PM
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I just returned from there on Thursday! Whaa! Have a great time for me!

kisroo
10-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Sounds like a great time, tlovesdis! Say hello to the GCH for me!!
Let us know if the crowds thinned out and if you laughed waved at any MouseAdventurers this weekend!

~kisroo:)