PDA

View Full Version : Help! Any suggestions on finding a room when booked up?

robertwells
10-15-2005, 08:18 AM
hello, I'm new to this board and we are heading to disneyland 12/3-5 for my daughter's 16th birthday. In making reservations yesterday, I found that saturday was completely booked at all resort hotels. so, I booked sunday night (we are leaving monday), but im trying to find a way to get a resort room for saturday night. they suggested i keep calling to check for any cancellations....but, any ideas? I checked on Expedia but nothing... Im bringing my elderly father and want to be as close as possible with no walks or shuttles off-site.

thanks to all,

bob wells

SandraVB79
10-15-2005, 08:46 AM
www.parkvueinn.com

I can only recommend it! You can't get closer than that hotel (I think it's even closer to Disneyland than PP)

MacBaby
10-15-2005, 10:43 AM
Call! When I searched on line for December 10-12, all the Saturday nights were booked (at my choice hotels, including Disney's). I called Disneyland this morning and got a pretty good deal for both Saturday and Sunday.

robertwells
10-15-2005, 10:55 AM
thank you both for input!!!

I'll keep calling.

bob

Whittibo
10-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Also try things like www.getawaytoday.com call them and see if they have your nights available or even just the ONE. When I have booked with them before, and they didn't have the one night available, they would call the hotel and see if they could get it, which they always did.

potcfan
10-15-2005, 06:08 PM
I wouldn't give up, call early morning and evening, there's bound to be a few cancellations between now and December. Also, as you are staying on property Sunday night I would call Vacation Planning, let them know the special occasion and tell them that you desperately want to add a night to your stay - maybe they can check for any cancellations for you. Good luck!