PDA

View Full Version : DCA's ABC Soap Opera Bistro

ccbboo
03-07-2002, 03:28 PM
I love ABC Bistro, I understand not everyone does but how about helping those who do by boycotting the other restaurants.

Posted on Dizpins Just Disney board by Tincor:

Reliable sources within Disney's California Adventures are saying that "the suits" are proposing that ABC Soap Opera Bistro be shut down as a restaurant. They have already stopped serving except on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sources say on March 15, 16 and 17 will be the test dates. DCA management will be comparing ABC Bistro's sales to that of Avalon Cove and Golden Vine. On those dates, they will be closed to see if revenues pick up in the other restaurants. If you have ever eaten at ABC Bistro, the food is fabulous. Better than any other restaurant at DLR , including Blue Bayou,(IMHO). So on March 15, 16, & 17th boycott the other restaurants. Eat at the smaller eateries not the major restaurants. Complaints to Guest services also helps. Spread the word.

Nigel2
03-07-2002, 09:03 PM
I doubt that they would close the bistro if it is so profitable... plus the reason its closed most of the week (isn't it open weekends?) is due to it being the off season and keeping it open might cost more than keeping it closed.