PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Holiday

lauras5boys
10-13-2005, 06:05 AM
Is the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay up yet on Haunted Mansion?

Darkbeer
10-13-2005, 07:05 AM
Yes, it opened on September 30th.

lauras5boys
10-13-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanks! I figured it had but didn't want to tell the boys until I knew for sure. I'm sure we'll go on it quite a few times today.

Vegitabeta
10-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Does anyone want to smuggle me into the country so I can go see the HMH?

jswtsang
10-15-2005, 11:55 PM
How long is it up? I seem to want to go every year and yet I miss it.

I really want to go but I have a friend in town Halloween weekend and I don't want to mandate that he go to Disney on his vacation if he's not a Disney person.

I have some very excited friends who want to go but I don't want to tell them to wait for me if we're all going to miss it.

Thanks!
jt

TowerofTerror
10-15-2005, 11:57 PM
It runs until January 2nd

I Heart Disneyland!
10-16-2005, 12:13 AM
It is SO cute!!!!! We rode it SO many times last week. It's darling.

leotatoombs
10-16-2005, 12:21 AM
It runs until January 2ndAre you sure? i just went for gaydays. I plan on going again in jan for Bday! I Swear before they ran the holiday stuff till Jan 6 the day after Bday. Thats how I usually plan my trips one of the two weeks surrounding my Bday.

mi_mous
10-16-2005, 12:44 AM
Along these same lines, did they change it a little?? Perhaps I don't remember much with last year, but we went on it several times, and it seems that they changed it. Now, there is a narrative in the cars and it wasn't there before. I remember cause it was soo confusing to me, since I had not seen the movie. (I now own it!!)
It just all around seems better inside and out. Anyone else notice changes? Or is it just my imagination?:confused:

leotatoombs
10-16-2005, 01:13 AM
Along these same lines, did they change it a little?? Perhaps I don't remember much with last year, but we went on it several times, and it seems that they changed it. Now, there is a narrative in the cars and it wasn't there before. I remember cause it was soo confusing to me, since I had not seen the movie. (I now own it!!)
It just all around seems better inside and out. Anyone else notice changes? Or is it just my imagination?:confused: I don't believe they have changed anything. I was listening to the soundtrack just before trip to the HMH. And thought "I dont remember the dialogue being so complete"I thought the Story of this attraction did not really make sense Until I went this year & realised how much the actual story of the ride in the omnimover is just drown out by surounding sound fx as you move through the ride

disneyhound
10-16-2005, 06:54 AM
It runs until January 2ndAccording to all the refurb schedules out there, HMH closes on January 8th for removal of the overlay, as does IASW.

CrazyTrain
10-17-2005, 09:00 AM
A few minor things have changed... I think they change a few things every year. I also thought there was a thread about what exactly has changed? You might want to search and see :)