PDA

View Full Version : Going on Oct 22! Crowded still on the weekends?

CrazyMouse
10-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Sorry i know there are a lot of posts saying that they are going to Disneyland on a certain day. Just excited i guess, that's why i made the post? Will it be crowded next week Saturday? Thanks guys, again! :~D

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
10-12-2005, 08:46 PM
I have a feeling it will be, given all the comments I've heard here. We'll be there anyway, though. If you see 9 little girls in matching Disney princess sweatshirts, that's us!:)

BalooNumberTwo
10-12-2005, 10:49 PM
We are planning to spend most of the 22 At DCA and then Disneyland at night....although, we will be at DL the 20th 21st. so hopefully we will have enought time at both parks.

and if you see a group of 9 people age 6 to 60....well, thats us!

tstan70
10-13-2005, 06:45 AM
I would expect the parks to be busy on October 22. Kids in Utah have October 20-21 off for the UEA (Utah Education Assoc.) meetings and a lot of people use that weekend to go on vacation. The joke here is that UEA really stands for "Utahns Entering Anaheim"

Darkbeer
10-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Seems like Disney gets "surprised" every year due to the large amount fo extra folks due to the UEA "holiday" for the kids from Utah, and have to call in extra CM's. So be prepared, and expect large crowds and extra waits in queues.

invisiblevi
10-13-2005, 02:41 PM
So when do all those Utahns go home? Not to rush them or anything:) , just curious - do the crowds stay high on Sunday and into the week? Or do most of those from Utah head back home on Sunday? I know this year is different with the 50th, so I'm expecting bigger crowds than the last time we went in the fall, but I'm wondering whether to expect extra big, or just big? The 22nd is our first day there (of 5), and we'll spend it in DCA. But we'll be in DL on the 23rd.