PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain Figurine

Mickey
10-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Is there any Space Mountain figurines or collectibles besides the toy one that they sell at the DLR ?

A big figurine of space mountain would be nice.!
Any links ?
Thank you! ;)

geoffa
10-13-2005, 05:37 AM
have a look at:
http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Section_Id=13498&Product_Id=181860&afsrc=1

DISNEYLAND GUY
10-16-2005, 11:49 AM
i saw one on thursday at the disneyana store on mainstreet

hope that helps

Vegitabeta
10-16-2005, 12:50 PM
i saw one on thursday at the disneyana store on mainstreet

hope that helps

/derail...love the sig line DISNEYLAND GUY!

DISNEYLAND GUY
10-16-2005, 03:36 PM
also, if you are interested in Space Mountain, there is a model of the inside of space mountain inside the lobby for "The First 50 Magical Years" in the Main
Street Opera house, saw it today, its really cool, i was suprised how cramped it was inside of space mountain.

Mickey
10-16-2005, 10:35 PM
also, if you are interested in Space Mountain, there is a model of the inside of space mountain inside the lobby for "The First 50 Magical Years" in the Main
Street Opera house, saw it today, its really cool, i was suprised how cramped it was inside of space mountain.

Actually Im interested in buying one, thanks for the info. Any details on the Disneyana one that you saw? Thanks!:D

DISNEYLAND GUY
10-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Actually Im interested in buying one, thanks for the info. Any details on the Disneyana one that you saw? Thanks!:D

i believe it is like the same one on the link above, i think it was more detailed though.

Mark Goldhaber
10-17-2005, 09:02 PM
There'll be some of my pics of it with Part 2 of the DL Space Mountain story by Bill Watkins' a week from Wednesday.