PDA

View Full Version : Changing Our Dates

Wendi
10-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, I think we've settled on coming November 7-12 instead of the week before. I just listed my Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets on eBay... boo hoo! But that's OK, I just went to MNSSHP in WDW last week, so I will live. This will give Max a chance to have a real Halloween night anyway (we were in DLR last year for Halloween too!) I am excited about attending the Patina Group DTD dining event... yippee!!! I am also really happy that Willie at Hojo's was able to change my reservation for me and was really, really, really great about it... gotta love Hojo's! I'm also excited that we have AP Nights rates ($89) at DLH for the first three nights and I've never stayed there before!!! Woo hoo!!! So, even though it's been kind of nerve wracking to even consider changing all of our plans (and vacation time at work!) there are so many advantages to the new dates (including snow!!!)

Maybe I'll see you there!!! Oops, I've gotta change my countdown ticker now. :p

christina
10-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Good for you. Glad it went smoothly for you. I'll be there pretty much the same time as you. Congrats on the Dlh, someday I'd like to stay there. We will be trying the Hojo for the first time on this trip. Have a good trip!!