PDA

View Full Version : AP online renewal...

olegc
10-12-2005, 12:11 PM
I just went to the Disneyland AP site on the web, logged in, and the first thing presented on the page was a chance to renew my AP online. Funny, it does not expire until march of 06, and if you click an info link it tells you that passes can be renewed up to 30 days prior to expiration and that it takes 7 days for the account to be updated.

I just thought that they'd be a bit more automated with the dates. If mine does not expire until march of 06 - I expect to see this notice in Feb or late January, not October,

unless, of course, the DLR is REALLY trying to get money in the door up front and then worry about the details later. Can you say "cash reserve"

Aristocat
10-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Funny you should mention it...I did the same thing today. Of course, my pass expires in a little less than a month. So, I went ahead and renewed. I was even able to renew DH's pass at the same time. But I know that a few weeks ago, the online renewal wasn't offered. I wonder if it is new?
It worked okay...a few hiccups...but it ultimately processed fine. Now let's see if they come in the mail smoothly...

charpaul
10-12-2005, 02:27 PM
If you really can renew that far in advance, it might be a good idea to do so NOW while the prices are still where they are at.

I know we just HAD a price increase, but you never know when they might do another one.......:D

Let us know how well it works out Please!!!!!

SCUBAbe
10-12-2005, 03:17 PM
I saw that also, but took it as a general link that will come in handy when i need it...not a statement from DL to renew now...;)

olegc
10-12-2005, 03:50 PM
I saw that also, but took it as a general link that will come in handy when i need it...not a statement from DL to renew now...;)

well, I did not mean to imply that it was a statement or a mandate but the fact that they are offering it so early to people and that they don't have the tech smarts to make it tied to your renewal date (don't display unless it is 30 days prior to your renewal) is just interesting.

Maybe they still need to hire that IT manager :p

Pirate Princess
10-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Mine showed up some time last week (?) too. Ours doesn't expire until May 2006, but it says that you can only renew up to 30 days. Let me know how it goes for anyone doing it before then. If it locks in the current rate, it might be worth it.

Pirate Princess
10-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Maybe they still need to hire that IT manager :p

Is that still scrolling in DL???