nsxdrift_89
10-11-2005, 05:59 PM
How will they be?
Long, Short, somewhere inbetween

How about Space Mountain?

DCA will probably be empty won't it?

mckygirl99
10-11-2005, 06:12 PM
I am hoping so since I will be going tomorrow too but I have a feeling the crowds will sneak up on me. Just be prepared for crowds so if it's empty you'll be pleasantly surprised!

TDBearGrrl
10-11-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm gonna be there tomorrow too! With 'my' seven year old. I was there for a little while today and it was crowded for October, but not July crowded.

junglemom
10-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Me too, leaving at 3:00 a.m. just me and a friend no kidlets!!!

TowerofTerror
10-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Have fun Im sure the crowds wont be that bad.

leah
10-12-2005, 07:59 AM
To those of you who go to the park today would you mind reporting back to us tomorrow about the crowds?

Thanks, and have a great day at the park!:)

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
10-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Me too, leaving at 3:00 a.m. just me and a friend no kidlets!!!

Have a wonderful time! I went with a friend and no kids in July and had the best time. We're going back next week with our families. Enjoy!

Surfingstitch
10-12-2005, 01:15 PM
I wish I was there today.

TDBearGrrl
10-13-2005, 07:38 AM
It was more crowded than I expected. Even with the knowledge that crowds have been larger than usual this year.

We got to the park around 10:15 and the lines for the two parks met in the middle of the esplanade. EEK!

Since I had 'the kid' with me we immediately headed to Fantasyland. I usually talk her out of doing more than one or two attractions in FL, today I let her do them ALL. Peter Pans flight had a line, we waited about 35 or 40 mins for it. (I have waited much much longer). Snow White and Pinocchio were abour 10 mins (if that). Casey Jr was about 10 or 20 as was Mr. Toad. Dumbo was about 20,too. After lunch Alice in Wonderland was about 15, Tea cups less than 10. Storybook Canal Boats - 45. We pretty much walked onto Small World.

Next stop: Toon Town! (Am I a glutton for punishment or what!) Grabbed fast passes for Roger Rabbit. I let Jenny do Gadget's Go Coaster by herself :o)! We still had some time before our FastPasses were useable so I let Jenny run around in Donald's Boat.
Sidetrack: After spending all day telling her to stop touching that, get off the chain, leave the chain alone don't climb on that, get down... She goes into Donald's Boat where she can touch stuff and practically keeps her hands in her pockets!!!

Jenny is now too tall for Goofy's Bounce House - so we couldn't do that one, but it was time for Roger Rabbit so off we go...

After Toon Town, we took the train all the way around the park and then to Tomorrowland. There were no more FastPasses for Space Mountain, so we got one for Buzz Lightyear, rode Star Tours and then Space Mountain (the sign said 30 minutes, more like 45) Had dinner at Pizza Port then rode Buzz. Across the hub to Frontierland and a 30 minute wait for Big Thunder. Then a walk on at Pirates. 15 Minutes at Jungle Cruise.
The parade was going, so we scooted up Main Street and out to the tram before the masses exited the parks.

Jenny konked out in the car on Ball Road!

I guess this turned into a trip report...

oh well!