PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell flying over other parks?

Mickey
10-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Just a quick question, does tinkerbell fly around the castle (in the fireworks show) in any other disney resort?

Orlando in wishes? Does she appear?
Paris?
Tokyo?

Thanks!

MissKim
10-11-2005, 02:57 PM
In Orlando she flies, but in a straight line from Tomorrowland to the castle, unless they've added something more this year.

Wendi
10-11-2005, 07:10 PM
Nope, she flew straight overhead in WDW last week, you can check out my pictures on the WDW board.

Whittibo
10-12-2005, 07:24 AM
When I saw Tink before (it had to of been a couple years ago because last year all the fireworks shows we were there for were canceled due to high winds).. but all I have ever seen Tink do at DL is a straight shot from the Matterhorn to her tree-house, and if you weren't paying attention, you missed the whole thing. This year, I was in SHOCK that she was "flying around and around".. now THAT was cool!

SandraVB79
10-12-2005, 07:38 AM
In Paris she flies in a straight line from somewhere in Fantasyland to her room in the tower of the castle

But I think they have a new fireworks show since the last time I went to DLP.

Vegitabeta
10-12-2005, 09:26 AM
In Paris she flies in a straight line from somewhere in Fantasyland to her room in the tower of the castle

But I think they have a new fireworks show since the last time I went to DLP.

When were you last there? I saw the 2002 show.

SandraVB79
10-13-2005, 12:19 AM
I went twice last year, 3 days for my Birthday (July 19), and the weekend before Christmas (worst idea and Disney-visit I have ever had! In Belgium, Christmas vacation hadn't started yet, opposed to France, and the park was crowded with... well... French people that have those very cheap APs, and I must say... that is NOT the crowd you want to have around you! They are extremely rude, have no manners nor education, have never heard of the word "polite", etc etc)

geoffa
10-13-2005, 01:37 AM
I went twice last year, 3 days for my Birthday (July 19), and the weekend before Christmas (worst idea and Disney-visit I have ever had! In Belgium, Christmas vacation hadn't started yet, opposed to France, and the park was crowded with... well... French people that have those very cheap APs, and I must say... that is NOT the crowd you want to have around you! They are extremely rude, have no manners nor education, have never heard of the word "polite", etc etc)

And they allow smoking in lines at Paris! But that's a whole new thread.
At WDW Tink used to fly from the top of the highest castle tower towards Space Mountain. On the "Backstage Magic" tour you get to see the mattress arrangement that they catch her in. Wonder what speed she's doing?

At DL she is on a cradle arrangement that tips from end to end. I heard that it's the same CM that's been doing it for years. Anybody confirm?:fez: