PDA

View Full Version : DaddyB's "Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update for October 10th!

DaddyB
10-11-2005, 12:58 AM
The new update is ready for your viewing and downloading pleasure! Make your Tuesday a little brighter by clicking below!

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_10_10_Update/10_10_Update.htm

Here's one 300x400 teaser photo:

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_10_10_Update/1.jpg

come see the rest!

TDBearGrrl
10-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Thanks DaddyB. You have inspired me. I am ditching out of work early today and going to the parks!

:o)

DaddyB
10-11-2005, 09:38 AM
You are very welcome, and thanks for posting before you ditch out of work!

~Thanks for being the one out of the 70+ people who have viewed this thread to actually post! (that part always surprises me)

Alice Fan
10-11-2005, 10:34 AM
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your pictures - they make me feel like I'm in the park! Wish I could ditch out of work and go, too, but since I'm up here near Fresno... :0( I'll just have to wait for November and keep looking at your pix!

DangerMouse
10-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I kept checking Visions Fantastic all day yesterday looking for an update from you. So glad to find this today! Oh my goodness, you have outdone yourself! How on earth can I choose a desktop? Should it be the one from the ROA at night? Or one from the HMH? Or maybe the one at the end of the train station from the entry gates --oooh, maybe I'll just download them all and put up a new one each day. :D

Thank you so much. My kids all gather round the computer when I look at your updates and just oooooooh and aaaaaahhhhh!

Oh yeah, the scary pics are awesome too! Thanks again!

vmjess
10-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the update- we've been home from our annual Disneyland trip for a week now and I miss it! You update makes me feel like I am there again for a minute!

Leash81
10-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Another set of amazing photos, thanks for doing this DaddyB your pictures always bring a smile to my face no matter how bad my day is going! :D Maybe I should have you do my wedding pictures! ;)

DaddyB
10-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Another set of amazing photos, thanks for doing this DaddyB your pictures always bring a smile to my face no matter how bad my day is going! :D Maybe I should have you do my wedding pictures! ;)Thanks! The thought of being responsible for wedding pictures scares the *&%# out of me!

annieb727
10-11-2005, 02:17 PM
what incredible pictures...i loved looking at them and reading what you wrote...very nice! thanks so much!

princessofpower
10-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Wow, your pictures are amazing as always. Can't wait for my trip (in nine days). That picture of Jack Skellington at the entrance of HMH...I think he is supposed to be holding a snowflake between his fingers. In the picture it looks like the snowflake is missing. Or I could be mistaken.

Leash81
10-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks! The thought of being responsible for wedding pictures scares the *&%# out of me!

That's ok the thought of being in wedding pictures scares the *&%^$ out of me! Seriously though your pics are better than a lot of the "professional" ones I have seen of the park. Keep em coming!

maryjeane
10-11-2005, 08:41 PM
I look at your pictures each week - I love them! And you have inspired me to make sure I get some wonderful pictures during our trip. I'm making a list of things I want to be sure to get pictures of - especially night time ones.

DaddyB
10-13-2005, 01:38 PM
be sure and share your photos with us! I love to look at other peoples photos and see what the weather was like, and to see what catches other folks' eyes.

It's nice to see pictures with people in them too! I rarely get to go with a bunch of people (and never have made it to a micechat meeting!) so it's great looking at other's pictures with real people in them!