PDA

View Full Version : AAA fastpass?

Warped Reality
10-10-2005, 06:31 PM
If you buy all of your stuff through AAA, stay 3 nights, and at a Dl hotel, is the fast pass the AAA ultimate one for sure, or can it be a normal fastpass?

I JUST got my DL/AAA pack today! I'm SOOOO excited to go in 16 days!

Pirate Princess
10-10-2005, 09:20 PM
It should say on the back of your ticket.. in teeny tiny letters at the bottom. Usually something about early entry and enhanced fast pass.

Darkbeer
10-10-2005, 09:40 PM
It should be the enhanced version, if it isn't, there is a WDTC office in Downtown Disney where you can go talk to someone to get the matter fixed.

going2disneyAZ
10-12-2005, 09:17 PM
enhanced

Warped Reality
10-13-2005, 06:43 AM
I guess I will find out in 13 days! WOOT!

My wife thinks I'm crazy to read these boards all the time for updates (everyday), but this is the one time I really feel like I can cut loose from real life and just be a kid again! I'm SO glad we have Disneyland! hahaha

BTW - my AAA experience has been well worth it. If you need someone to book all of your stuff I think they are worth it. Maybe you can save $20 bucks on your own but it's nice to know that if there is a problem they will handle it for you. I also like the simplicity of one package showing up on your door with all of the stuff in there. I'm always for the best possible deals and saving money ( i have not found the money tree yet) but this is a vacation.. Spending money at DL and buying crazy things is part of a vacation but so is making the prep before it easy. Again.. thanks for all of the advice out there.. you guys will make my trip much better i'm sure!