PDA

View Full Version : Waiting List for Club 33

mikala
03-05-2002, 11:34 PM
Hello

I am wondering if anyone knows what kind of wait there is for membership for Club 33. I have the papers, and am sending them in for the Gold (I think that is what it is). Also details on paperwork are sketchy. Anyone know the specifics on admission etc. Thanks.

Mikala

steamboatStu
03-06-2002, 07:32 AM
Micala,

I don't know the details on the waiting list, but I will ask. As for admission, here's the 411...

With the membership you get admission into both parks, regardless of your dining plans. A spouse also gets this privilege. If you would like to get free admission for friends and family, then a reservation at the club is required. I believe you can get 15 additional people in the parks this way (again, this is for both parks).

I will be at the club Friday, celebrating my 40th. If I remember, I will ask about the waiting list then. Rumor places the waiting time at 2 - 3 years. I myself, waited 3.5 years and became a member last June. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

justagrrl
03-06-2002, 09:00 AM
All I have to say is that I'm very jealous.

Always wanted to go...but never had the chance. We were supposed to go with some friends for V-day but they had to cancel... *sigh*

Anyone wanna make us a reservation for 2? pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top... ;)

Lani
03-06-2002, 09:57 AM
mikala, steamboatStu is too humble to toot his own horn, but you can read the interview I had with him about his Club 33 membership experience at this link (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm011127.htm).

mikala
03-07-2002, 12:26 AM
Thanks so much guys for your responses. While it may be a long wait, I think it is worth the wait, after all I am only 28, right?

What is the pricing like? Menu options?

Hooray, I activate my pass in a week.....

mikala
03-07-2002, 12:27 AM
Happy Birthday Steamboat

Enjoy it.

mikala
03-07-2002, 12:34 AM
Hello again,

That was a fabulous article. You have a darling family. Thanks so much for the info, and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Mikala

steamboatStu
03-07-2002, 04:55 AM
Thank you Mikala for all the birthday wishes. As for the article, Lani did all the work and deserves much of the credit.

Menu options:

Dinners run around the $30 - $50 range
Kids meals are $18
Champagne is $25 - $300 a bottle
The buffet (lunch) is $48 per person

mikala
03-07-2002, 03:20 PM
Lani

The article was great. Keep up the great work.

Steamboat

Thanks again.
Mikala

Dave Z
03-07-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by mikala
Hello

I am wondering if anyone knows what kind of wait there is for membership for Club 33. I have the papers, and am sending them in for the Gold (I think that is what it is). Also details on paperwork are sketchy. Anyone know the specifics on admission etc. Thanks.

Mikala

Can I be your friend?

mikala
03-08-2002, 08:58 AM
You can all be my friends. I look forward to meeting some of you will be at the next MouseAdventure.

Oh, you mean because of Club 33? (Sarcastic)

Anyways, sure you can.

Mikala