PDA

View Full Version : Another AP Question (parking)

LilysMom2003
10-10-2005, 08:33 AM
My husband and I are purchasing our very first APs this week. I keep reading that the parking add-on is a must. First, if we did purchase the parking add-on, we'd only need one because we'd always be travelling together. BUT, we're going up and staying the night at DGC in December and there is a "resort fee" that includes our parking. Kind of seems silly to pay for both..does that make sense?

I was wondering if we could purchase the parking add-on just before our next visit...after the first of the year? Are you able to purchase the parking separately or do you HAVE to do it when you purchase an AP? I hope that makes sense!

Darkbeer
10-10-2005, 09:23 AM
You can always add the Parking Add-on after you purchased your AP. They will charge the full $49, and it will be valid for the rest of your AP life.

experiment626
10-10-2005, 06:03 PM
as was mentioned there is no benefit to adding the parking later, because you don't need it now, of course, unless it is budget issue this time.

nightdesigns
10-10-2005, 06:52 PM
A must, I'm not so sure. I found that I only go to the park for a few hours at a time (I'm also local). I just park in DTD, I rarely go over the 3 hours free, and if I do, I still haven't spent more than the $49 in a total year (or the 3 years I've had my passes combined).

If you expect to pop in and out of the parks, I'd pass. If you want to do all-dayers, then add it on.