PDA

View Full Version : Ridemax?

KRA0125
10-10-2005, 08:09 AM
OK, I HAVE HEARD LITTLE MENTIONS HERE AND THERE ABOUT RIDEMAX, CAN ANYONE WHO HAS ACTUALLY USED IT TELL ME IF IT WORKS? :confused: IT KIND OF SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

THANKS FOR ANY INFO.

DangerMouse
10-10-2005, 09:11 AM
I've used it, and yes, it works; especially if you are not familiar with the fastpass system and how to work it to your best advantage. I used it in April and will more than likely use it again for our December trip.

hlbtimes2
10-10-2005, 09:12 AM
I've never seen a bad review of ridemax. I'll be using it at the end of the week. I can let you know next week how we felt about it. In the mean time you might try a search of the boards, to find reviews. I know that there have been a few in recent months.

HydroGuy
10-10-2005, 01:03 PM
See my RideMax critique here - http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=46207&highlight=ridemax

Leap for Joy
10-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Used it Easter weekend, loved it, will use it every trip!

kinglouie1967
10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Just got back from a trip in which we used it. It's a good tool.

My advice is to gather as much info as you can from a variety of sources (RideMax, MousePad, guidebooks) make your touring plans and then be flexible to make changes when necessary. Things happen.

You can't go wrong if you get to the parks as early as possible and familiarize yourself with the Fastpass tricks posted on this board.

In a three-hour span on our last day at Disneyland (Monday, from 8 to 11 a.m.), we were able to go on Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, Mr. Toad, Pinocchio's Daring Adventure, Snow White and still have time to take a potty/refreshment break, take pictures with Mickey Mouse and pick up some souvenirs on our way out.

Most of it was due to advance planning. But we also had a little luck.

KRA0125
10-11-2005, 01:58 PM
hlbtimes2 - I will be interested to see what you think.

kinglouie1967 - sounds like you did alot in 3 hours and from what I read the parks have been busy.

dangermouse, hydroguy, and leapforjoy - thanks for the imput.

From what you all say I think that it sounds worth a shot. By golly, I think I'll try it!

:D

kinglouie1967
10-11-2005, 05:02 PM
kinglouie1967 - sounds like you did alot in 3 hours and from what I read the parks have been busy.:D

Disneyland was insane in the evening, especially in Adventureland (narrow walkways, run on Dole whips, I dunno).

I think half the crowd was there to get a spot for the fireworks.

Couldn't tell you what the wait times were like in the evening because we knew to load up on Fastpasses.

One ride we hit at night was Pirates. The wait was maybe a half hour. That's the longest we waited for anything.

Have fun planning with RideMax.