PDA

View Full Version : DL & your birthday

The Photographer
03-05-2002, 10:08 PM
Hello. Does anyone know if you spend your birthday at DL or DCA, will they do anything special for you? One of my friends says they give out stickers and that's about it. I'm going on Wed the 6th so any fast replies would be appreciated.

Oh and I signed up as PhotoMouse but I'm old and the senility has set in so I had to register again, under this name. LOL:confused:

Uncle Dick
03-05-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by The Photographer
Hello. Does anyone know if you spend your birthday at DL or DCA, will they do anything special for you? One of my friends says they give out stickers and that's about it. I'm going on Wed the 6th so any fast replies would be appreciated.

Oh and I signed up as PhotoMouse but I'm old and the senility has set in so I had to register again, under this name. LOL:confused:
When most Cast Members see that you have a birthday sticker, they'll say Happy Birthday. Some of the shows (like Billy Hill and Hillbillies, The Laughing Stock and Chance to Shine) might make an ordeal out of it (perhaps even picking you to help out!). I know that roving BLAST! performers (during "The Land of Make Believe") like to talk with birthday sticker wearers. I don't know much beyond that.

PinkFloyd
03-05-2002, 10:24 PM
I think your friend is right, the only thing that is avaliable for your bday is the sticker that you can pick up at city hall. Nevertheless, Happy Birthday and enjoy your special day at the happiest place on earth!

Ghoulish Delight
03-06-2002, 07:28 AM
What happens, and how much fun you have, on a birthday at the park is largely dependent on you. Come with a good attitude, and preferably a good group of friends, and that little sticker will buy you a fantastic day at the park that will be a memorable experience.

Read this thread for an example of how it should be done.
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4030&perpage=25&highlight=birthday&pagenumber=3

LKSearcy
03-06-2002, 10:35 PM
My son and I ate at the Blue Bayou Restaurant and they sang "Happy Birthday" to us and gave us a free dessert.

It might depend on when you are there - I guess that you would get more attention if there aren't a lot of people in the park.

What I like about it, is you don't have to prove it is your birthday. I just told them that we were there for our birthdays.