PDA

View Full Version : 7 Day Park Hoppers gone?

MouseFaninQueue
10-09-2005, 11:10 PM
In May of this year we got 7 day Park Hopper passes.

Now we are leaving on Oct 15th for our second trip this year and staying until Oct 22. However, the travel agent told us that the 7 day park hoppers are no longer available.

Now we arrive at noon on the 15th but because DL closes late - we were thinking of going into the park for the remainder of the day. We were planning on being in the Park for the entire time down there. But we were only able to get a 6 day Park Hopper pass.

So now we aren't sure if it is worthwhile to go in on the Friday afternoon considering that will eat up one of our days on our park hoppers or if maybe we should spend Friday around the pool at the hotel and spend the day at Downtown Disney instead ...

But I thought I read somewhere that you can "upgrade" your Park Hopper tickets for more days? Does anyone know if this is true?

Much appreciated ...

emmah
10-09-2005, 11:15 PM
I am almost certain you can get a 7 day parkhopper at the gate - but it might be cheaper to move to an annual pass. I asked a few weeks ago about getting a 6 day parkhopper and it was $209 at the gate, or $179 from WDTC directly - you order it and then pick it up at "will call" when you get there. assuming the price for an extra day is $10 which seems to be the normal increment, you would probably be better off upgrading to an AP since you seem to visit a fair bit!
:) :)

Surfingstitch
10-10-2005, 07:16 AM
I vote for the Annual if you are going more then once a year.

Those tickets add up really fast.

Mark Mywords
10-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Staring at the price of a 6 day hopper is what finally pushed us into AP ownership. Go for it, you won't regret it!

Rhiannon8404
10-10-2005, 10:18 AM
Staring at the price of a 6 day hopper is what finally pushed us into AP ownership. Go for it, you won't regret it!

Same thing for us. We were going to be there 7 days and it was cheaper to get the APs especially since we knew we'd be back in 6 months.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Same here. In 2004, we had 5 day hoppers and wanted to add another day. At that point it was 25 cents more to upgrade to APs. If you go more than 5 days a year, it is worth it.