PDA

View Full Version : BigFoot?

neffyh
10-09-2005, 01:45 PM
My bro said that when he went too DL a couple of years ago, he went on this ride called Bigfoot or whatever. He said that in the line there was footprints on the ground. He also said that it was like a ride where u sit in one of those circle rafts, u know, the ones usually for water rapids. It isnt the ride at Disney's California Adventure. Does anyone know of such a thing?:confused:

10-09-2005, 01:46 PM
No.

disneygalforlife
10-09-2005, 01:50 PM
There is a ride at DCA that is a raft ride but it is called Grizzly River Run . . .

Crazy4DL
10-09-2005, 02:04 PM
I bet he is remembering Knott's Berry Farm - I think their rapid ride is Big Foot Rapids . . . not totally sure.

DISNEYfied
10-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I bet he is remembering Knott's Berry Farm - I think their rapid ride is Big Foot Rapids . . . not totally sure.

Yeah, It's Knotts that has Big Foot Rapids, complete with the footprints. No where near as good as the Disney one. Their water is dirty and has too much bleach. I was wearing a black shirt and ended up with bleach stains all over it. :mad:

Alice Fan
10-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Bigfoot Rapids is at Knott's Berry Farm. Magic Mountain has a similarly themed rapids ride, I think it's called Roaring Rapids or something like that.

IMO, Grizzly River Run in DCA is by far the best of all three.

DangerMouse
10-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Yeah, It's Knotts that has Big Foot Rapids, complete with the footprints. No where near as good as the Disney one. Their water is dirty and has too much bleach. I was wearing a black shirt and ended up with bleach stains all over it. :mad:

Ewwww, just one more reason to stay away from KBF! :p

neffyh
10-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Wow.....He dosent know anything. Thanks for making me correct him.