PDA

View Full Version : People you Always see at Disneyland

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Mickey
10-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Ok, there has been several times I've seen these 2 individuals at Disneyland Park more than once.

One : A senior, with a white Tinkerbell hat, a lanyard full of tinkerbells,walking alone.
Two : A guy with a Disneyland name tag, a handsfree on ear, walking always alone very hyperactive, thinks he is a CM. Stands sometimes in the entrance of the rides when they are closed and telling people when the ride will "re-open" ,he IS NOT a CM.

You familiar with there people?

MrsG
10-09-2005, 01:52 PM
No, but I always see the large tattoed guy hanging out at the pin trading area at the end of Main Street.

SCUBAbe
10-09-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm not observant. I never see the same people there twice ...oh wait I did once....i saw a family on the vmk tour and then we ran into the again on the tram on july 17th...:)...but that was the only time..

10-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Peoplewatching at Disneyland is the best. The hats, the pin trading ... the best!

To all those who aren't ashamed or afraid to let their Disney freak flag fly high at the DLR: many thanks. You are colorful. You are beautiful.

millionairegirl
10-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Oh, yes. I see a lot of the same Disney fans over and over. I'm not sure if it's that I go a lot or they go a lot.

Like the guy with the long hair who wears black leather and carries a silver pin briefcase. I've seen him lots.

Skunker
10-09-2005, 04:51 PM
During our trip last week, several days I saw the same woman. She was dressed in all black, dyed black hair, pale skin, bright red lipstick and she was in a wheelchair. She appeared to be there alone and I never saw her ride anything. She just sat outside the exits to many rides, it was kinda creepy....

rakkwhite
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
During our trip last week, several days I saw the same woman. She was dressed in all black, dyed black hair, pale skin, bright red lipstick and she was in a wheelchair. She appeared to be there alone and I never saw her ride anything. She just sat outside the exits to many rides, it was kinda creepy....

I saw her too! She was outside the exit to Space Mountain. She was very nice to point out that I was standing in line to get an annual pass in the Space Mountain picture line. Annual Passes are again at the bank on Main Street. She met up with another woman in all black. They were there to see the Mouseketeer Reunion. I believe she was there with a lot of other ladies wearing similar outfits. Very nice... not creepy. :)

Shinku
10-09-2005, 06:53 PM
I love the bubble ladies! :) I see them quite a bit.

Opus1guy
10-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Anyone remember Arthur? I sure miss him. What a sweet gentle man. An older man with a mental handicap. An 8 year old trapped in a older man's body. He sure loved Disneyland!

He was one of only 3 people that Main Gate Cast Members were taught to let into Disneyland with no ticket, no Annual Pass...nothing. Just "Hello Arthur?...How are you today" and they'd swing open the stroller gate and admit him.

At the end of the day he would walk over to the Harbor Cast Parking Gate and just stand there. Usually within 2 minutes some Cast Member would pull over and say "Hi Arthur...need a ride home?" Just like that. He visited almost every day.

The Los Angeles Times did a whole color spread on him once, and another nice piece when he passed away.

The other 2 people with "just let 'em in privileges" were "The Millers." An elderly couple that had been swing dancing since the earliest days of Disneyland. I still see Mr. Miller on occasion on Saturdays, but sadly I don't see Mrs. Miller any longer. Perhaps she passed away?

awinner
10-09-2005, 08:47 PM
I always see this person.... http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d936b3127cce928a404fb4fd00000036108Abt2TJw1YtT - does anyone know who she is?

Mermaid
10-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I always see this person.... http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d936b3127cce928a404fb4fd00000036108Abt2TJw1YtT - does anyone know who she is?
Deborah- it says so on her name tag! :D

awinner
10-09-2005, 08:51 PM
i know that...has anyone else seen her there...she is there almost every weekend...and she makes sure everyone knows it.

Pirate Princess
10-09-2005, 09:06 PM

OH HAPPY DAY!!!! I finally made the board!!! I was wondering when you all would notice me!

Love, Deborah

awinner
10-09-2005, 09:09 PM
uhh...thats not you, your DOB says 1980.

Pirate Princess
10-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Totally a joke.. and it scares me that you checked up on me. Honestly.. does that woman look like she would say "OH HAPPY DAY!" ???? ;)

awinner
10-09-2005, 09:14 PM
I thought you were joking...but my sense of humor stops at 10pm :|
She never smiles....

Dexter
10-09-2005, 09:26 PM
She really looks happy in the happiest place on earth :rolleyes:

But what is it that she does to let everyone know she's there? Maybe she's the one person that gives the rest of us Annual Passholders a bad name?

There is one person that I saw almost every time I went to the park. He was an older gentlemen that walked around with a stitch umbrella and stitch gloves and a pin lanyard. That's about the best description I can give. But the only reason I noticed him was because he looked a little out of place wearing the stitch gloves in the hot summer weather.

DISNEYfied
10-10-2005, 01:45 AM
When I read this the title to this thread, I thought someone was going to describe me because I have been there 13 times since July 15th, haha. Although I think I might not be a favorite with the Space Mountain CMs because I ride it 5 or more times and always ask for the front... :rolleyes:

Mickeyslittlehelper
10-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Does anybody know Jack?

millionairegirl
10-10-2005, 06:03 AM
She really looks happy in the happiest place on earth

Well, to be fair if some random person was taking my picture, I'd probably have a similar expression on my face.

10-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Well, to be fair if some random person was taking my picture, I'd probably have a similar expression on my face.

Well said.

garrett240
10-10-2005, 06:31 AM
Does anybody know Jack?

You don't know Jack!

hehehehe sorry... I had to say that.

:cool:

DangerMouse
10-10-2005, 06:49 AM
Does anybody know Jack?

Skellington??? Sparrow??? :confused:

Nancy
10-10-2005, 10:10 AM
She my be giving the rest of us a bad name!!

Mrs. Newseditor44
10-10-2005, 11:40 AM
My H and I knew we spent too much time at DL once we started to run into friends from college, work or whatever.

When I used to work there I did see quite a bit of the same people over and over again. It honestly seemed like they had no life because at that point, APs weren't that popular or maybe they didn't have them (I don't remember..who knows). Anyway, there was this group of girls (sisters I think) that wore long skirts and tried to hit on the AL/FL guys all the time. There were also a group of girls who used to go to the park and hand out "business cards" but it seemed they were more like "pick up"cards (if you know what I mean ;) that said "hi my name is so & so...if interested give me a call at this number". (the girls were in their late teens/early 20s). Also for all of you that worked there or used to hang out in the Park back in the early 90s, do you remember the man and woman that wore the Sorcerer's Apprentice hat (the wife made them as they didn't make it back them for Guests)?