PDA

View Full Version : October 17th Remember Fireworks?

DangerMouse
10-09-2005, 11:51 AM
DL website calendar shows DL closing at 8 next Monday, but a 8:15 showing of "Remember" is also listed. I recall reading somewhere about this, but now can't find it. Is this a show for a special group? Will the public be allowed to stay in DL to view it? Thanks for any info you can provide.

tlovesdis
10-09-2005, 12:35 PM
DL website calendar shows DL closing at 8 next Monday, but a 8:15 showing of "Remember" is also listed. I recall reading somewhere about this, but now can't find it. Is this a show for a special group? Will the public be allowed to stay in DL to view it? Thanks for any info you can provide.

I emailed Disney about this becasue we will be there at that time and all they said was it was for a private party. They did not say if the public would be able to see it or not. But, I kind of figure that if the park closes at 8pm, there is no way they can get everyone out by 8:15 right? So we plan on heading into some shops on Main Street right around 8 and very slowly make our way out of the park so we will be able to see it!

Jeremiah
10-09-2005, 02:18 PM
If it is a event that also means that you may be able to enjoy some attractions after 8;-)

J

Another Dimension
10-09-2005, 02:44 PM
If it is a event that also means that you may be able to enjoy some attractions after 8;-)

J

So is October 17th a Mix-in or a hard close at 8pm?

DangerMouse
10-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Bump. Anyone else have some info.? Darkbeer?

Vegitabeta
10-10-2005, 03:28 AM
I suggest the hiding-in-a-shop thingy. Just try and be as slow as possible!

Darkbeer
10-10-2005, 09:48 PM
The schedule is posted at Disneyland.com, so it will be a PUBLIC event, thr rides will close at 8 PM, but folks will be allowed to watch from Main Street. There is a GOOD chance that some of the Hub will be roped off for the folks in the private party (rumored to be Honda). They did this for the last weekday fireworks show (The Travel Agents that deal with WDTC).

So you will be allowed to stay and watch...