PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Question

LilysMom2003
10-08-2005, 07:21 AM
My husband and I are getting Annual passes (online) next weekend. Once we get to the park, I've read somewhere that we need to go to Guest Services...is that correct? Where exactly is guest services? When I purchase my passes online will I print something like a ticket or do we get our passes before we even go through the gates? Thanks! I'm sure this information will be clear once we purchase the tickets but I'm so darn excited...I feel like a kid! :)

JP1
10-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Guest services is outside the park, to the left of the main entrance of Disneyland. I have not purchased a pass online, but when you do, you should get a voucher that allows you to get in the park, so you don't need to go to guest services. After you get in, just go to the Bank of Main Street and get your photo taken. There, they will give you the new pass. These procedures will all be explained to you during the online purchase transaction.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-08-2005, 07:55 AM
They mail you a "ticket" that is good for your entry that day, but you must exchange it for your AP that day as well.
Did they move AP processing to the Bank? When we got my son's in March, it was still back near Space Mountain. Wasn't sure where it is now, and it is good to know, since I just reordered mine, let it lapse after my May 5th visit.

dws_60
10-08-2005, 08:05 AM
do they have an ap center in dca also?
Thanks
David

nickbrown2k2
10-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Yup, they moved it back to the back. The old area near Space Mountain is now the Space Mountain "look at your photo and buy it" area, haha.

Darkbeer
10-08-2005, 08:23 AM
There is only ONE AP Processing Center (none at DCA), and it is at the Bank of Main Street. After you enter Disneyland with your paper "ticket", just take it to the Bank which is located in Town Square, next to the Opera House. They will process your information, take your photo, and give you your plastic AP while you wait.

LilysMom2003
10-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't wait!!!!!