PDA

View Full Version : Winter AP newsletter

yellowrosedtxn
10-08-2005, 06:49 AM
Has anyone received their new Winter AP newsletter yet? I am hoping to finally get my first one as an AP holder.

Thanks

nickbrown2k2
10-08-2005, 07:37 AM
About two weeks ago...I got the FALL AP calendar! I'm hoping that doesn't happen again! If all else fails, I'll go to the Disneyland AP website.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-08-2005, 07:56 AM
My 4yo got his about a month ago. Only one time have I received one, and DH never got one with his AP. Weird

Aussie MouseFan
10-08-2005, 09:19 PM
I have had an AP for the last 2 years and am yet to recieve a newsletter.

Maybe I live too far away, oh well, means I will just have to go check things out in person rather than read about them

Pirate Princess
10-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Don't you get "Spotlight Specials" in your AP newsletter? How are you supposed to redeem them if you don't get a newsletter? For example.. at the beginning of the year they had a $20.00 park hopper tickets for guests you brought to the park.

Needless to say, I have never received my newsletter either and I am worried that I may miss out on a great deal.

Colin
10-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Hmm, I asked to be sent all mailings when I bought my AP, but if DLR is anything like DLP, I doubt i'll ever see anything. DLP don't seem to send out their AP brochure to anyone outside France as they only publish it in French :( I keep checking the DLR website to see if anything new gets uploaded, probably the only way I'll get to see the Brochure!

C°o°lin

Pirate Princess
10-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Does anyone have the winter newsletter??? The summer one is still online and I was wondering what the Dec. "Spotlight" was. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

mcow1
10-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Ya know, I'd forgotten about the newsletters. I used to get one but I haven't in quite awhile.

Gone2Disneyland
10-22-2005, 10:57 PM
I don't think they've sent the Winter issue yet. As others have mentioned, the last one I've received is the Fall issue, a one-pager. I'd guess the Winter one may come out sometime over the next two to three weeks, before Santa arrives on Thanksgiving.

Meantime, the AP section on the official website usually includes a digital version after the paper version is mailed, available for downloading in pdf format. I've checked there from time to time recently to see if the new one has been posted, but it hasn't yet.

potterphreak
10-23-2005, 10:14 AM
I won't be getting my AP until November 27th (look at siggy to see how many days). Just can't wait to become an APer!!!!!!!!!!!

MouseWife
10-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Three of us have AP's. Only one of us receives any type of mailing and no AP newsletter. Unless that invite to go to the Mickey Halloween one was the fall?

I never received the $20 bring a friend. Darn it!

I have not been able to access the website for a few days. I am dying to know what is going on. I have a few ditch days coming up as well as a trip in December for a few days. I'd love an AP deal at the resort hotels but from what I've read on here, they are pretty booked the week of Dec. 9th?

So frustrating. I'd love to take advantage of deals. I haven't a clue what the specials are if you renew...some sort of discount?

Or, it they'd let me use those Coke coupons to get a new AP since I've already had one? Oye ve! Decisions!!

experiment626
10-23-2005, 11:54 AM
Only the summer newsletter is available on line. No fall or winter as of yet :(